Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Can we get a striker please Gus, if necessary on a long term loan. How much longer do we need to wait?? We need a presence up front and soon.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Not much point IMO, we're on an unbelievably good run but the international break has the potential to disrupt that.

Spoilsport! It's in the rules, you are entitled to come on here and give it large given the excellent run of form you are in and also leapfrogging us in the table, I feel physically sick at the sight of the league table and also seeing judas in the top scorers table! Go on rub it in, it's a long season and with our teams being so close I think the two games will not only be key but very very tense and full of incident! Can't wait for both of them to be honest.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Spoilsport! It's in the rules, you are entitled to come on here and give it large given the excellent run of form you are in and also leapfrogging us in the table, I feel physically sick at the sight of the league table and also seeing judas in the top scorers table! Go on rub it in, it's a long season and with our teams being so close I think the two games will not only be key but very very tense and full of incident! Can't wait for both of them to be honest.

Haha fair enough, I'd be quite happy for us both to be in the promotion mix come the end of the season, Millwall and Charlton aren't going to make things interesting derby wise!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Haha fair enough, I'd be quite happy for us both to be in the promotion mix come the end of the season, Millwall and Charlton aren't going to make things interesting derby wise!

That is the way I see it, would be brilliant for us to be battling it out at the top of the league for the season.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thats where Dobbie will play - not Hoskins - i predict he'll be loaned out

I hope still Hoskins shows us great things but it's looking unlikely,but i long for the day CMS and Dobbie are on the pitch together,then we shall see-hopefully

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I hope still Hoskins shows us great things but it's looking unlikely,but i long for the day CMS and Dobbie are on the pitch together,then we shall see-hopefully

It amazes me the love in on here with Hoskins, on the occasional games he has come on as sub or played a full game (at Derby) he's shown nothing out of the ordinary. Time for him to move on and start somewhere afresh.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Middlesbrough (H) Leicester (A)

After Bucker went off, I was happy with a draw with all our injuries. Derby often/usually control the game and I don't think they did this. So that is down to the Albion, although Derby might have played 4-5-1 (or at least 4-4-2) like an away game.

didnt know you watched them every week!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here