Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Relying on a 22 year old striker that cost 40,000 from a 3rd division club is fcuking ridiculous,it makes the signing of the top flight players both pontless and a total waste of Tonys money

That should tee up a Barnes hat trick

Barnes has played 94 games for the Albion. To label him a Plymouth player is ridiculous. He only played 22 games for them. It's like saying Wayne Rooney is an Everton player.

D

Deleted member 22389

How can I listen to the commentary on my iPhone. On radio Sussex all I can get is bloody Eastbourne borough.

You need to purchase Seagulls Player. Seagulls Player uses flash so I am not too sure it work on IPhone, need some advice from Apple users on this one.

Comm works as follows.

If you are in Sussex, you can listen to the matches live on the radio BBC Sussex.

If you are outside of Sussex you need to purchase Seagulls Player and listen to the matches online.
Brighton and Hove Albion | Player | Home | SURVIVING SATURDAY TRAILER

You will never get Brighton matches on BBC Sussex IPlayer, you will always get a different match, because you need to subscribe to Seagulls Player.

Originally Posted by Mutts Nuts
Relying on a 22 year old striker that cost 40,000 from a 3rd division club is fcuking ridiculous,it makes the signing of the top flight players both pontless and a total waste of Tonys money

Fair point.........Gus record as a manager when it comes to strikers is poor.
Still much to learn in this department

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Hit crossbar from corner that should have been a goal kick - that would have been fun

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Orlandi not getting any change out of Brayford. Would Lualua do any better? It might be best to work down the right.

Scare for Derby as the ball hits their bar. Bit of a hopeful punt from Liam Bridcutt it seems. Struggle to find any highlights from this match.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Dobbie upps the excitement a little with a shot off target.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here