Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Oh well, I'm back. Looking on the bright side, these matches were a bonus for us - we all knew Derby were going to be stronger. Unfortunately, they still look in complete control.

D

Deleted member 18477

Are we going to make a meaningful sub? FFS Oscar sort it out!

Feb 14, 2010
Meanwhile at 11000 to 14000 gates in the championship palace just out I'd administration they will have another season of top flight football whilst brighton have 28000 for Brentford next season of which a god half will still not see what is wrong with that. No desire at our club

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
We need to get some subs on now and at least try for heavens sake!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Sadly even I, as the eternal optimist, am feeling we might as well just get back on the coach.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Will failure in the play offs two season running create a will to win, desire, hunger, anger at brighton that will change the attitude in the fans and club that losing is not ok for a club with the biggest support in the division? Doubt it we have never had that angry desire. Sort of average is more than tolerated at our club by the fans, the club and the players. If we want success then that attitude has to change from everyone, from tea boy to super fan to manager to chairman to players. Sort of ok is shit. Winners is what I would like this club to become

Agree. No hunger. Southern softies

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
They still look 20x more likely to score than us, that's the embarrassing thing... It's as if we have 10 men

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
This has all been sooooooo predictable so far. Wtf is the manger doing leaving on injured players.... No idea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports