Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
It's been an ugly season, didn't expect to be where we are with all the bs pre season but it has been a tough yr

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Oh now Oscar makes the changes now the game is beyond us. Derby will score more yet.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Kuz has been shocking in these last few games, good time for him to go? Shameful how little passion there's been for this though, awful. Could take losing if we'd actually given it a go instead of this pathetic mess

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They have a better team and a better manager than us. You can sit back when the time is right but we never took this game to them at all. Negative .... and unless we get a hole clutch of technically brilliant Spanish players who can see Garcia's plan through ( and I haven't a clucking clue was that is ) then we'll have exactly the same next season. This is not knee jerk, it's just so plainly obvious. We're slow and predictable.

Last edited:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bye bye Oscar !!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why the hell didn't we start with an attacking line-up in the first place - we needed to turn it round FFS

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He had them on touchline ready to come on before Derby scored. No?

It should have been half-time. The only chance we had was to seize the initiative straight after half-time but we gave Derby ten minutes to resettle. Bringing them on 50 mins would have been too late.

Oscar's conservatism does worry me. This is embarrassing now.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
no ****ing passion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here