seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Me +2 on the rattler from Crap Town

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Son of tweenster and I are going. We are meeting a Derby supporting work colleague for lunch prior to the game although at the moment I have no idea where that will be.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
me and 16 other nutters going on a minibus

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Have a friend who lives up there, so was going to go visit for the weekend and go to the football at the same time. She realised she was busy about ten minutes before I bought a ticket, and I didn't really fancy it after that.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Me + 3, visting some friends for the weekend in Nottingham so gonna head across for the game on Saturday. Cant wait.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
17 of us :wave:

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Looking foward to it too, didn't know what i've been missing all these years, i'm sure the Brighton boys will make a cracking noise. Millwall was great, love being behind enemy lines, i even walked alone to the stadium from my girlfriend's mum's house in new cross keeping a low profile amongst the millwall massive obviously :) Atmosphere from our end was great, looking foward to recreating that at Derby

Amazed you never went to away games before - a much better footy experience during the withdean years...

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I'll be there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here