Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz Undav

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dare I say an attempt is made to dilute the man-love tone down a bit?... and I was thinking more of the chorus...adapt the following maybe..!!

Denis, Denis, oh with your eyes so blue
Denis, Denis, I've got a crush on you
Denis, Denis, I'm so in love with you
Are you taking the piss?
Eyes so blue, crush on you, in love with you is even more man lovey than just repeating 'I'm in love with you'.

But yes, you could change the lyrics you've quoted, so it's less man lovey. Although I think 'I'm in love with you, do be do' is fine :cheery:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Are you taking the piss?
Eyes so blue, crush on you, in love with you is even more man lovey than just repeating 'I'm in love with you'.

But yes, you could change the lyrics you've quoted, so it's less man lovey. Although I think 'I'm in love with you, do be do' is fine :cheery:
Try this

Deniz Deniz, our German superstar
Deniz Deniz, his shots are wunderbar
Deniz, Deniz, we're so in love with youuuu...

Repeat and/or jump around.... lol

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Try this

Deniz Deniz, our German superstar

And offend Pascal?

But that aside, I'm happy with anything you can get the crowd singing, and if you can get them to sing it at the same pace as the actual song, I'll even join in.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I wouldn't put too much effort into the words. The songs get sung so fast these days that most of the words come out as a garble. Maybe something like

Deniz, Deniz, [mumble mumble]
Deniz, Deniz, [mumble mumble]
Deniz, Deniz, I'm so in love with you

Or as someone else suggested earlier in the thread, with built-in incoherent noise, to Mmbop

Undav, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du, oh yeah

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Someone must be able to pen a catchy ditty using Blondie's Denis track... the main hook is just gagging to be moulded into a chant for Undav.....

Denis Denis, we thought that you were poo,
then against Wolves, you popped up with two,
Denis Denis, we think we might love you, maybe,
lets wait and see.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm so proud of our little community.
We've matured and developed into well rounded, considerate people who wouldn't debase the opposite sex with a crass and demeaning WAG-fest (or HAB) thread, in the aftermath of the lap of appreciation.

There is absolutely no reason for me to make such on comment on this particular thread.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Deniz, Deniz he plays without a care.
Deniz, Deniz breathing the sea air.
Deniz, Deniz you look good in White and Blue.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dare I say an attempt is made to dilute the man-love tone down a bit?... and I was thinking more of the chorus...adapt the following maybe..!!

Denis, Denis, oh with your eyes so blue
Denis, Denis, I've got a crush on you
Denis, Denis, I'm so in love with you
"Deniz Deniz, oh in the white and blue" for the first line surely.

The rest is fine with me, although I accept it may not work for some guys on here who are clearly terrified of opposing fans thinking they might have a crush on another man and thus be a bit GAY because they sing to him in a frivolous football song.

I don't know how these people will cope when they find out Brighton & Hove Albion are not, in fact, by far the greatest team the world has ever seen, or that Tony Bloom drives an electric BMW rather than, as popularly thought, a brand new Skoda.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
I don't know how these people will cope when they find out Brighton & Hove Albion are not, in fact, by far the greatest team the world has ever seen, or that Tony Bloom drives an electric BMW rather than, as popularly thought, a brand new Skoda.
Next you'll be suggesting that Steve Coppell is in excellent sexual health.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another goal for him today giving him 8 goals in a challenging season for him.
Not so long ago we'd have taken 8 goals from a striker having a glorious season.

Really pleased for him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Another goal for him today giving him 8 goals in a challenging season for him.
Scored 2. Not his fault Enciso was slightly off earlier.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Considering he was largely MIA for the first 4 months, are at least felt like it, 8 goals is not too bad.

Expecting good things next season after playing pretty well the last month or so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here