[Albion] Deniz Undav - season long loan to Stuttgart confirmed

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I would be amazed if true. Welbeck likely to be injured for many games and we must have 4 strikers. Unless De Zerbi has a particular striker he wants

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
VFB Stuttgart were absolute pony in the Bundesliga last season (only avoiding relegation in a play-off) and the business so far suggests another battle to avoid the drop. Strange move. Undav can score goals but he's going to get nowhere near the service he did with our world class midfield that provided him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really hope this isn’t true. I am a big Undav fan

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I think the reasoning may be that he’s a player who needs a long run of games to come good - he’s never going to get that in this team and I expect he knows it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Kudus has played a number of games up front. But even if we sign him, I’ll be pretty upset to see the end of Undav. I won’t believe this until it happens.

Baldrick

Aug 24, 2020
We need 2 players for each position and play with one striker and 2 wingers. Welbeck Ferguson and Pedro competing for striker position but can play behind striker too

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
could make sense if we get kudus, given he could play in the 9 position. if not i think we will need a new out and out striker, maybe raul garcia de haro from betis, who we were linked with earlier. perhaps those links died down while we were waiting to see what would happen with undav

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Not good. I can only think it is because we have 3 above him now and only play one striker usually

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports