Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ah yes - dirty Leeds - I remember them well! Gary 'Careless Hands' Sprake - one of the finest ever moments of spontaneous brilliance by the Kop! Charlton, Hunter and Bremner - hard players, much vilified, but hard rather than dirty. Always had respect for them. On the other hand, Reaney, Madeley (not in your list but should be) and Clarke all definitely dirty - and dirtiest of all - would try to break your ankle while pretending to be a skillful player without a vicious bone in his body (huh!) - I give you Johnny Giles. An absolute disgrace to the game.
To think that during my younger years we thought they were the team to beat!

No omission. Read it again :wink:

Madely was not first choice most of his career, but was so versatile that he ended up playing over 500 times as stand-in for whoever was injured, meaning he played every outfield position; hence the 'eleven Pauls' song (Leeds fans can't count, clearly).

Giles was described by Emlyn Hughes as the hardest player he ever came up aganist 'all knees and elbows'.

Anyway, I think we have had quite enough of Leeds on NSC for now ???

:thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Great to see the Leeds threads being bounced.

Watch and weep. Watch....and...weep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22u28SjVXPY

Edit, Leeds brilliant. Stains a tad dirty. Who knew? ???

Leeds fans singing 'you'll never walk alone' :lolol:

Old football was tinpot. Leeds were great but they have been shite for years :lolol:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Right boys and girls. We have some ***** to beat tomorrow. This is how The Leeds did it. Best, Charlton. Law, **** off.

Let's get inspired by The Leeds. The greatest side to sing 'You'll never walk alone' outside Liverpool and Glasgow, and 'We're going to win the cup' during a league game since, er, all the other shit teams of the past.

**** off The Past. Today is today and tomorrow is another day.

Nice win, though, for The Leeds and that, back then. <sigh>.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weBuwfr8iy8

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
500+ pages and counting...
I agree we need to just leave Leeds to drown in their own arrogance. But can you not see the ****ing deluded arrogance a unusually high % of your fans spout is not normal? We all have dickheads but **** me you really do seem to win. Only Arsenal come close for % of fan base so deluded and arrogant. They make up whatever shit they want. All because we didn’t want to play a player we loaned out! I’ve said it 10 times and I’ll say it again - YOU SHOULD HE THANKING US FOR LOANING YOU A PLAYER THAT BASICALLY PLAYED A HUUUUUUGE PART IN FINALLY GETTING YOU PROMOTED!

But we do need to leave it alone now and not react. We just need to go back to the same as the other 91 clubs - dislike Leeds but don’t feel too bothered about them. Most hated club in the country 100%.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I agree we need to just leave Leeds to drown in their own arrogance. But can you not see the ****ing deluded arrogance a unusually high % of your fans spout is not normal? We all have dickheads but **** me you really do seem to win. Only Arsenal come close for % of fan base so deluded and arrogant. They make up whatever shit they want. All because we didn’t want to play a player we loaned out! I’ve said it 10 times and I’ll say it again - YOU SHOULD HE THANKING US FOR LOANING YOU A PLAYER THAT BASICALLY PLAYED A HUUUUUUGE PART IN FINALLY GETTING YOU PROMOTED!

But we do need to leave it alone now and not react. We just need to go back to the same as the other 91 clubs - dislike Leeds but don’t feel too bothered about them. Most hated club in the country 100%.

I get what you're saying, but remenber how great they were in the 70s. All ciggies and charisma. The poor shrivelled b'stards of god's own county must be hyperventilating at the prospect they might not get relegated. Who knows. a European spot (and I don't mean impetigo!).

Watch and weep. Watch and weep, Leeds fans, interloping on another club's board. This is what you once were and never will be again.

https://youtu.be/JtiECsS4LRE

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
[tweet]1311149297950429187[/tweet]

“Look at the way Ben White is holding Berardi [emoji24]”

[tweet]1310858848094375936[/tweet]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Christ, it looks like they’d react and open a fan discussion on what colour dog collar Bielsa bought his dog.

What a crock of shite, of course Ben White wants to be a Leeds player, is there a single player in the professional game who doesn’t see it as the ultimate move?
Bissouma.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I met a real life one today in a shop, bloke probably in his 50's
He had a Leeds Utd facemask on so I jokinly asked if he was a leeds fan!!!!! started by tellinh him they were lucky so far this season and I thought they would go down....

He then told me he seriously thought they would finish top 6 !!!!!!!! REALLY???? So without telling him who I supported I asked about Ben White his very words were 'BIELSA made him' and he was a nobody before last season and he will go backwards under Potter!!!!!.

I then revealed I was a season ticket holder at the AMEX....off he went telling me how we were holding White back and how he wanted to go to Leeds....luckily the wife returned and saved me!!!!!

So they are not just on Twitter/Facebook they are real living breathing people.

DonRevie

Aug 19, 2020
Leeds
I met a real life one today in a shop, bloke probably in his 50's
He had a Leeds Utd facemask on so I jokinly asked if he was a leeds fan!!!!! started by tellinh him they were lucky so far this season and I thought they would go down....

He then told me he seriously thought they would finish top 6 !!!!!!!! REALLY???? So without telling him who I supported I asked about Ben White his very words were 'BIELSA made him' and he was a nobody before last season and he will go backwards under Potter!!!!!.

I then revealed I was a season ticket holder at the AMEX....off he went telling me how we were holding White back and how he wanted to go to Leeds....luckily the wife returned and saved me!!!!!

So they are not just on Twitter/Facebook they are real living breathing people.

Bullshit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here