Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Harry lived 3 doors from me when we were growing up......I'm sure he was Leeds ( or Chelsea) !!!!!!:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Leeds.

Sprake, Reaney, Cooper, Charlton, Bremner, Hunter, Giles, Clarke, Grey, Lorimer, Jones.

That took me 15 seconds. No looking up.

Middle bro was Chelsea (still is).

Little brother was Leeds (still is).

Dad was Millwall (in the 30s, but had a season ticket at BHA in the 70s)

Eric Witherden had 'don't follow me, follow the Albion' in the back window of his Peugot. Remember?

I sloughed off my wormy eleven to sixteen year old lillywhite bromance 46 years ago.

Still went to the Goldstone from 69 though.

Did I mention Madeley, Bates, Johanneson, Ellam, Cherry, Currie, McQueen and Jordan?

??? :lolol: :thumbsup:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Leeds.

Sprake, Reaney, Cooper, Charlton, Bremner, Hunter, Giles, Clarke, Grey, Lorimer, Jones.

Eric Witherden had 'don't follow me, follow the Albion' in the back window of his Peugot. Remember?

I sloughed off my wormy eleven to sixteen year old lillywhite bromance 46 years ago.

Did I mention Madeley, Bates, Johanneson, Ellam, Cherry, Currie, McQueen and Jordan?

err Gray????.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Leeds.

Ah yes - dirty Leeds - I remember them well! Gary 'Careless Hands' Sprake - one of the finest ever moments of spontaneous brilliance by the Kop! Charlton, Hunter and Bremner - hard players, much vilified, but hard rather than dirty. Always had respect for them. On the other hand, Reaney, Madeley (not in your list but should be) and Clarke all definitely dirty - and dirtiest of all - would try to break your ankle while pretending to be a skillful player without a vicious bone in his body (huh!) - I give you Johnny Giles. An absolute disgrace to the game.
To think that during my younger years we thought they were the team to beat!

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Leeds.

....and Duncan McKenzie

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Still obsessing about Leeds eh.

Actually, no. Why are you on here - obsessed with Brighton?

No need to answer - couldn't care less. Little importance to us.

Oh, and welcome to a fans forum that does allow supporters of other clubs to come on it, so long as they behave. It'll be good for you when you have one, like big clubs usually do (unless they're shite).
No disrespect intended .............................

DonRevie

Aug 19, 2020
Leeds
I so hope City are on it this weekend, looking for a bounce back after Leicester, and give Leeds a real pasting [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

It’s very possible but looking at the first four fixtures I’d have been happy with 4 points, we’re on 6. Free hit next weekend in my eyes. As long as we keep taking points off those expected to be bottom half with us I’ll be happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here