Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Small time blogger getting in on the Ben White clicks.

"Brighton without Ben was putrid" is the funniest shit I've read all year.

He's encouraging / inciting Leeds fans to keep up the pursuit and parroting their talking points.
Hope it works.

It's a solid strategy for growth as a football blogger I suppose. But this lad knows nothing about football.

https://thetopflight.com/2020/08/25/transfer-news-ben-white-leeds-answer-brighton/

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
[MENTION=27432]HeadLiner[/MENTION], as [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] demonstrates, you have made the same point (White wants to leave BHAFC) seven times without providing evidence to support your assertion.

We get that you believe that he does; please stop spamming NSC with this unsubstantiated opinion. You’re drinking in the home fans’ pub by posting here, and you’re getting a bit mouthy, drawing the attention of a bouncer.

I like the cut of your jib young man.

MOT

blah blah blah

If he does not get the move he is after, White will no doubt face a dilemma. Does he sit on his present contract, wait a while and see how things develop or sign now. If i'm his agent, and a move isn't in the pipeline, I'd be advising him to have a look at the siautaion in 6 months.

Regards

You were warned, and yet you can't help yourself.

Spam off.

HeadLiner

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Respectfully.

You think he wants to join Leeds, we don't.

You make post after post saying the same thing. We all still disagree. You have changed no minds on here with your posts and offered no insight into the situation (aside from the delusion of you and your fellow fans).

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Check your inbox.

I've sent you some bedtime reading. Enjoy.

No one other than Ben White, his agent, those he has spoken too and both clubs know what he truly wants.

But when a club bids for a player they know he wishes to join and they know what salary he is happy with. It is well known within football. Circumstances can force or convince a player to change his wishes but it doesn't mean they weren't true. Just accept it and congratulate your club on their efforts to keep the player.

And to balance the books, as it were, Kalvin Phillips was going to Villa last summer. He thought he should move and the money on offer was huge. Few of us believed it could be true BUT it was. Leeds knew what he had been offered and were going to let him move IF he asked to go. As i've mentioned, we do not keep players who don't want to be with us. The boyhood ties to the club just swayed him to stay and he signed a new lucrative contract. It wasn't a negotiating tactic he was genuinely interested in playing PL football and pushing for NT recognition.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

He's encouraging / inciting Leeds fans to keep up the pursuit and parroting their talking points.
Hope it works.

It's a solid strategy for growth as a football blogger I suppose. But this lad knows nothing about football.

https://thetopflight.com/2020/08/25/transfer-news-ben-white-leeds-answer-brighton/
And the message from Brighton remains.

He's not for sale.

Cue more blogs campaigns, endless droning posts from Headliner (saying the same thing) and willful cognitive dissonance.

It's great fun being a big club trying to deal with the minnows wanting our players (I'm only saying this to wind you up Leeds fans don't bother replying).

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Check your inbox.

No one other than Ben White, his agent, those he has spoken too and both clubs know what he truly wants.

But when a club bids for a player they know he wishes to join and they know what salary he is happy with. It is well known within football. Circumstances can force or convince a player to change his wishes but it doesn't mean they weren't true. Just accept it and congratulate your club on their efforts to keep the player.

And to balance the books, as it were, Kalvin Phillips was going to Villa last summer. He thought he should move and the money on offer was huge. Few of us believed it could be true BUT it was. Leeds knew what he had been offered and were going to let him move IF he asked to go. As i've mentioned, we do not keep players who don't want to be with us. The boyhood ties to the club just swayed him to stay and he signed a new lucrative contract. It wasn't a negotiating tactic he was genuinely interested in playing PL football and pushing for NT recognition.

As you seem content with staying here, please answer a few questions.

Where do you think Leeds will finish this coming season?
Do you think Bielsa will still be your manager by Christmas?
Who would you like as a realistic replacement when he does go (whenever that may be)?
Why do many of your fellow fans think Leeds will compete for top six, or higher next season.
How long do you think it will take for Leeds to get into the Champions league?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Morning

https://us.bolavip.com/soccer/leeds...k-50-million-for-ben-white-20200819-0002.html
https://tbrfootball.com/report-spurs-among-sides-to-ask-about-ben-white-but-brighton-want-50m/

Tabloid links of course but pretty sure the original amount came from closer to home but not directly from your club who, like our own, have been very resepctful over the mater.

Not really sure why you need to keep repeating yourself; it's pretty clear we need to make an offer you find acceptable and haven't yet done so. Thought my points in the piece on WACCOE were pretty much spot on. You just didn't like them.

You and I have no knowledge of whether Brighton really want to keep the player, are hoping for higher offers or maybe wish to develop him further and push up his valuation in future. It's how the football works. I'll repeat every player has a price and is for sale. I find it quite amusing you are so prescious about a player you have never seen play a league game for you. Your recent ramblings about being more happy to sell to a club who finished in the top 6 is even more strange. All the same colour of money and if you don't want to sell, don't muddy the waters.

If he does not get the move he is after, White will no doubt face a dilemma. Does he sit on his present contract, wait a while and see how things develop or sign now. If i'm his agent, and a move isn't in the pipeline, I'd be advising him to have a look at the siautaion in 6 months.

Regards

You've linked two sites that are speculated click bait quoting £50m that has never been substantiated by any respected journalist (of which there are a small number). It's all regurgitated rubbish.

It's over. It's done. Thousands of opinions later and it is still so simple. He went on loan to Leeds United. He returned. Brighton indicated his contract was not for sale. At least not to a potential rival. A bigger club with a large inflated chest, although unlikely to make a large bid for a bench player, perhaps.

'it's pretty clear we need to make an offer you find acceptable and haven't yet done so' The turning down of bids is not an indicator of that as an absolute statement.

I was telling one of your fans that this would be the case two months ago. It was clear even then. Nothing has changed.

Last edited:

HeadLiner

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Don’t suppose you have anything to do with Carr Manor School?

Also, you need a capital I in I’ll :thumbsup:
I lived not too far away from their catchment and my daughter went to Chapel Allerton PS and Roundhay HS. I did work in a couple of the more challenging neighouring schools, but never that one.

What's your connection?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Check your inbox.

You didn't. (and it's two o'clock in the afternoon here).

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Check your inbox.

He's not for sale. He hasn't handed in a transfer request...... because he isn't for sale.

blah blah blah ...................................................blah blah blah

He's not for sale...............

Do we really need to go on with this?

HeadLiner

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
As you seem content with staying here, please answer a few questions.

Where do you think Leeds will finish this coming season?
Do you think Bielsa will still be your manager by Christmas?
Who would you like as a realistic replacement when he does go (whenever that may be)?
Why do many of your fellow fans think Leeds will compete for top six, or higher next season.
How long do you think it will take for Leeds to get into the Champions league?

Happy to discuss football if you are interested.

It really is hard to speculate on our final position. Wolves came up with a stronger squad than us and I guess we look to Wilder's Sheff Utd as a good yardstick. Quite an innovative coach whose team rely on hardwork and didn't buy established PL players on getting promoted. They will find it harder this year btw. Suspect we will do similar but the shortened pre-season and effect on the transfer window hasn't helped us add the 4/5 players we are after yet. Clubs can also have natural bad luck. Pretty sure Norwich had injury misfortune with all their centre backs last year for example. There is an awful lot of dross in the PL and a well organised team, with a desire to succeed can finish 8-12th quite comfortably. See Burnley.

Bielsa will be manager of our club as long as he wants. If we were bottom of the table at the end of the year, Bielsa would not be sacked and nor would he walk.

Pochetino or someone who has been ifluenced by Bielsa (not Simeone though). There are a lot of things that will develop now we have finally made it to the PL. Our owner has a lot of contacts and we are very close to Man City and PSG. In fact it has long been rumoured that QSI (who own PSG) will buy us. That of course would be a rather dramatic development. Our turnover is predicted to be 8th highest in the PL next year and will grow thereafter. We have training grounds needing to be built - plans are submitted and at tinkering stage - and need to renovate our ground. We have put a lot of effort into our academy and have been adding promising youngsters from all over. We traditionally do well on the pitch when our academy is flourishing and it has been badly neglected for many years. Our owner sees us as becoming an established 'just outside the top 6 side' over the next 3 years and then pushing on. That will do very nicely.

I'm not sure any rational Leeds fan thinks we will compete for a top 6 place. We were by far the best side in the EFl over both of the last two seasons so have played to a very high standard for a long period. But we take risks and defend by attacking so will be found out by some of the smarter teams. Our weakness is in both taking and defending setpieces and that is something we really need to address.

Is the CL question a loaded one? Ha ha. Let's learn to run, before we can walk.

Last edited:

HeadLiner

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
He's not for sale. He hasn't handed in a transfer request...... because he isn't for sale.

blah blah blah ...................................................blah blah blah

He's not for sale...............

Do we really need to go on with this?

Ah, I see. You are either extremely naive or very stupid.

It's your club and you defend your position.

It's as boring to me having to respond to all the dull questions.

Thankfully a few more reasoned posters have surfaced.

Anyhow, you must be a WUM as according to NSC 'law', anyone who posts at this time of the day must be.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We didn't know Ben White 12 months ago and it taught us a huge lesson about the overrating of 'names'. It was a very healthy learning curve.
We did. That's why we were happy he was loaned to you with a 'not for sale' loan deal. Now that is a learning curve that you and the rest of Waccoe need to get round.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Ah, I see. You are either extremely naive or very stupid.

It's your club and you defend your position.

It's as boring to me having to respond to all the dull questions.

Thankfully a few more reasoned posters have surfaced.

Anyhow, you must be a WUM as according to NSC 'law', anyone who posts at this time of the day must be.

Don't feel you have to. . .

I have noticed that you only reply to selected posts anyway so just reply to less... a lot less :lolol::lolol:

Where is my bedtime reading?

He's not for sale

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Morning

https://us.bolavip.com/soccer/leeds...k-50-million-for-ben-white-20200819-0002.html
https://tbrfootball.com/report-spurs-among-sides-to-ask-about-ben-white-but-brighton-want-50m/

Tabloid links of course but pretty sure the original amount came from closer to home but not directly from your club who, like our own, have been very resepctful over the mater.

Not really sure why you need to keep repeating yourself; it's pretty clear we need to make an offer you find acceptable and haven't yet done so. Thought my points in the piece on WACCOE were pretty much spot on. You just didn't like them.

You and I have no knowledge of whether Brighton really want to keep the player, are hoping for higher offers or maybe wish to develop him further and push up his valuation in future. It's how the football works. I'll repeat every player has a price and is for sale. I find it quite amusing you are so prescious about a player you have never seen play a league game for you. Your recent ramblings about being more happy to sell to a club who finished in the top 6 is even more strange. All the same colour of money and if you don't want to sell, don't muddy the waters.

Regards

You really are very boring.

We want to keep the player and he is NOT for sale.Why do you think there was no Right-to -buy clause?

How is your recruitment going?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Check your inbox.

So it never happens that clubs agree a fee, but the buying club can't agree personal terms with the player? It seems your pursuit of Ryan Kent is not welcomed by the player, how does that fit?

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Hope it works.

Lovely reply from jpah

• 19 minutes ago • edited
Ben White was in the team against Leeds in 2017 for Brighton when Brighton beat the tin pot 4-2. He was then in Newport's team that beat Leeds the year he was a POTY. Leeds fans really are a low IQ bunch. Ben White said Bielsa didn't have much impact on his game, playing regularly did. Leeds aren't going anywhere with the squad they have right now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here