Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

phoenix

May 18, 2009
You've linked two sites that are speculated click bait quoting £50m that has never been substantiated by any respected journalist (of which there are a small number). It's all regurgitated rubbish.

It's over. It's done. Thousands of opinions later and it is still so simple. He went on loan to Leeds United. He returned. Brighton indicated his contract was not for sale. At least not to a potential rival. A bigger club with a large inflated chest, although unlikely to make a large bid for a bench player, perhaps.

'it's pretty clear we need to make an offer you find acceptable and haven't yet done so' The turning down of bids is not an indicator of that as an absolute statement.

I was telling one of your fans that this would be the case two months ago. It was clear even then. Nothing has changed.

From second link

The Sun has suggested :lolol::lolol:

Headliner, your'e sounding desperate if you quote that one .

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I lived not too far away from their catchment and my daughter went to Chapel Allerton PS and Roundhay HS. I did work in a couple of the more challenging neighouring schools, but never that one.

What's your connection?
My best friend and my god daughter live in Roundhay, he works at that particular school. I was actually going to relocate the family to Chapel Allerton at the beginning of the year until everything went sideways, as we speak Mrs DFP and DFP Jr are on their way there for a day in the rain.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Morning

https://us.bolavip.com/soccer/leeds...k-50-million-for-ben-white-20200819-0002.html
https://tbrfootball.com/report-spurs-among-sides-to-ask-about-ben-white-but-brighton-want-50m/

Tabloid links of course but pretty sure the original amount came from closer to home but not directly from your club who, like our own, have been very resepctful over the mater.

Not really sure why you need to keep repeating yourself; it's pretty clear we need to make an offer you find acceptable and haven't yet done so. Thought my points in the piece on WACCOE were pretty much spot on. You just didn't like them.

You and I have no knowledge of whether Brighton really want to keep the player, are hoping for higher offers or maybe wish to develop him further and push up his valuation in future. It's how the football works. I'll repeat every player has a price and is for sale. I find it quite amusing you are so prescious about a player you have never seen play a league game for you. Your recent ramblings about being more happy to sell to a club who finished in the top 6 is even more strange. All the same colour of money and if you don't want to sell, don't muddy the waters.

If he does not get the move he is after, White will no doubt face a dilemma. Does he sit on his present contract, wait a while and see how things develop or sign now. If i'm his agent, and a move isn't in the pipeline, I'd be advising him to have a look at the siautaion in 6 months.

Regards

I see so your “facts” are from clickbait articles.

1. Do you understand what not for sale means?
2. If Bielsa made him, why do you need Ben White?

I think your head’s in the clouds to be honest. It’s you and your whackos who are infatuated with one of our u23 players. It’s quite sad frankly.

Go and make some more mugs, maybe that’ll help.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
He's been banned for it.

So I'll help out and answer this :

Not looking good at all. Woeful so far in fact.

With just 18 days until the season starts it is looking very grim.

Banned? Oh that's a shame, I like having oppo fans on here. Thought banning them for having contrary opinions was the kind of thing Waccoe did, and we laugh at them for that. Who's decision was this?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he does not get the move he is after, White will no doubt face a dilemma. Does he sit on his present contract, wait a while and see how things develop or sign now. If i'm his agent, and a move isn't in the pipeline, I'd be advising him to have a look at the siautaion in 6 months.

Regards

Don’t give up the teaching job, you wouldn’t last 5 minutes as an agent.

“Don’t worry Ben, stick on 10k a week for 6 months and tell the club that you are contracted to for the next three years that you’ll not be wanting the extra 20k a week they are offering. You may force their hands to transfer you in 6 months time if you take my well thought out advice”

Uh huh

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Banned? Oh that's a shame, I like having oppo fans on here. Thought banning them for having contrary opinions was the kind of thing Waccoe did, and we laugh at them for that. Who's decision was this?

Agreed, he has been a **** but he is nowhere near as big a dickhead as Dougie, who is far and away the opposition fan most in need of a permanent ban....imo

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Reason they're not signing players is because top players are scared of the Bielsa training regime apparently. There is no other reason why they wouldn't 'want to be part of the Leeds project'................:smokin:

[tweet]1298169224406368257[/tweet]

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Not a shame at all. I like having opposition fans coming on here too, but they have to behave, He didn't - repeat bellendery got him kicked out, not having a different opinion.

albionite

May 20, 2009
They are not letting it go, still very bitter on wacko

12 hours ago, Russell Doig said:
Yes that Shack. Or Gotts or McAlmont or Casey or Edmondson. Of course they watched him. I don’t think our club have done anything wrong but neither have Brighton. I’d say both sides played a blinder. A bunch of our fans are looking like a set of big time Charlie’s though with absolutely no justification. They own him. They invested in him and can value him as high as they want. I’d want us to do the same.

No they do not.
They have a contract with him. What you are really seeing is blatant exploitation, as it is not trendy and too much of an arse to think it through-it is ignored.
This is a young man, like so many others, who want to earn and learn a trade. If he were sent out as trainee at the expense of his firm then he signs a reasonable contract. If he is offered another contract, he is free to go -with agreed compensation as part of the contract. To set absurd conditions is usury and slavery at one. That twats like Chelsea and Brighton go in for full time exploitation does not make them owners. In this warped age of wannabes minority persecution there are many forms of downright exploitation-- this is one case. Brighton is not a ****ing plantation. Bielsa did improve Ben White beyond all recognition- not Brighton. And far more important who should enjoy that improvement are White and Leeds United. The fact that White is behaving like an upper class Uncle Tom is his business. The fact we improved a product without protecting ourselves is ours fault.
But, nothing changes the fact that this apprenticeship is modified slavery. That was no slip of the tongue you made, RD. And Brighton are a bunch of classless jumped up wankers who got lucky.

( And, no, this is not personal. Even if I have an extreme view, it does not negate my right to have it or express it. Nor does it negates anyone's obligation not to be personal and insulting)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Lovely reply from jpah

• 19 minutes ago • edited
Ben White was in the team against Leeds in 2017 for Brighton when Brighton beat the tin pot 4-2. He was then in Newport's team that beat Leeds the year he was a POTY. Leeds fans really are a low IQ bunch. Ben White said Bielsa didn't have much impact on his game, playing regularly did. Leeds aren't going anywhere with the squad they have right now

He was in the squad against Leeds when we lost 2-0 at Elland Road if that's what you mean?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Agreed, he has been a **** but he is nowhere near as big a dickhead as Dougie, who is far and away the opposition fan most in need of a permanent ban....imo

His post on waccoe to one of our regulars was a tirade of abuse calling him a c*** on a number of occasions for daring to announce that our club had put no price on Ben White.

It was vile. He has to be polite on here but his post on their forum shows him for the nasty piece of work he is. There is a copy of it posted on this or the Ben White thread.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Must say there were a lot of very extraordinary decisions going on during that era.

Like that ref who later admitted he took a bribe from Milan in the '73 Cup Winners Cup final.

Like the ref in '75 who disallowed our goal on his way to the centre circle as a certain Franz Beckanbauer had a word with him, and probably also said thanks after not awarding the most obvious penalty he had given a way a little while before.

Having said that, time has moved on and, whilst we celebrate our history, I'm more inclined to look forward.

So would I be if our past achievements were tainted by testimonies of bribery from a number of opponents. Leeds complain that the corruption of the European sides stopped them from winning the European Cup, but gloss over any suggestion that their qualification for the tournament and all of their seventies success may also have had a whiff of corruption.

Leeds' complaints remind me of Boycie in OF&H asking Del Boy "Where did you get those aces?" Only to be told "The same place you got those kings".

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Ah, I see. You are either extremely naive or very stupid...blah, blah, blah...

How come you are relatively sweet on here but on the wacko site it was all *eff off back to NSC you cvnt!

Do you feel a little bit Rocky when you are backed up by those keyboard toughies?

*wacko excerpt posted on here.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I’ve given it a few days.

Certain that Bielsa has signed now!

No?

Ffs

Total car crash!

He was on his way to sign, then he stopped to help a cyclist mend a puncture and time just got away from him, like it does :rolleyes:

It'll probably be tomorrow. Unless his neighbour's sink needs unblocking, obvs. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here