[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It's a really interesting insight in to how toxic social media is and how odd it makes people behaviour.
These people aren't deluded *****. Some are, but not all. But, people go really, really weird on Twitter, Instagram etc.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yeah, yeah I get it...bit like people with the surname Fuqua then...spend all their lives telling you it's pronounced "Foo Kwa"
Are you still here?

How do you feel your season is shaping up?

What is your predicted finish for Leeds?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Are you still here?

They were after Ryan Kent, from Rangers, but there are now reports (in the Scottish *** to be fair), that Kent wants to stay at Rangers. Leeds fans now saying "**** him if he has so little ambition". They are absolutely insane.

Bielsa still not signed... probably not a lot to that, but I do wonder if his acceptance is contingent on Leeds landing at least a few of his targets? And they are seriously screwed if they get any key injuries - Bielsa's insistence in having a small squad will surely backfire at some point!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
They were after Ryan Kent, from Rangers, but there are now reports (in the Scottish *** to be fair), that Kent wants to stay at Rangers. Leeds fans now saying "**** him if he has so little ambition". They are absolutely insane.

Bielsa still not signed... probably not a lot to that, but I do wonder if his acceptance is contingent on Leeds landing at least a few of his targets? And they are seriously screwed if they get any key injuries - Bielsa's insistence in having a small squad will surely backfire at some point!

a short close season, a quicker paced league, a condensed league program, small squad, bielsa'a super high press chasing the shadows of the big boys....... i don't foresee any injury issues :cool:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Are you still here?

I imagine they'll keep stinking the place out until they've been utterly humiliated and sit bottom of the table after two games with a goal difference of minus nine or something like that.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If Bielsa still hasn't signed that contract, maybe we could offer him a role with our U-23's, as he did such a good job with Ben White?

HeadLiner

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
I think you misunderstand..... [MENTION=27432]HeadLiner[/MENTION] HAS to act like that on WACCOE, it’s like a rule. If you try to post anything rational, without anything abusive in it, when replying to an ‘away’ fan you’ll immediately get rounded on by the forum bullies - or banned.

Shown his true colours though - been a bit of entertainment reading his utter tripe on here but time to get rid.
Morning

Guy comes on our board and posts utter crap so i took him apart.

When i come on here, I'm a visitor and show some respect. But every time I post i'm rational and consistent. Anyone who wants to post common sense or reasoned opinion - and there have been a few - I'm up for discussion but way too many just spout off, and yes, it is similar on our own board.

Regards

HeadLiner

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
This is just stupidity or wilful ignorance.

@%1; care to explain these comments? When did our club gave a valuation on Ben White? Seems you’ve seen or read a club statement I may have missed. Fantastic, I look forward to reading that. Or was that just in your head..?

Listen. It’s really not that difficult. He’s not for sale.There’s no valuation. It’s quite a basic system, it’s how the market works. If you don’t want to sell something, it’s down to the buyer to make an offer that can’t be refused. We have no need to sell.

Like many of your supporters you are merely creating your own narratives to fit your delusion. You need to recognise that.

Feel free to provide any evidence to counter this.

Morning

https://us.bolavip.com/soccer/leeds...k-50-million-for-ben-white-20200819-0002.html
https://tbrfootball.com/report-spurs-among-sides-to-ask-about-ben-white-but-brighton-want-50m/

Tabloid links of course but pretty sure the original amount came from closer to home but not directly from your club who, like our own, have been very resepctful over the mater.

Not really sure why you need to keep repeating yourself; it's pretty clear we need to make an offer you find acceptable and haven't yet done so. Thought my points in the piece on WACCOE were pretty much spot on. You just didn't like them.

You and I have no knowledge of whether Brighton really want to keep the player, are hoping for higher offers or maybe wish to develop him further and push up his valuation in future. It's how the football works. I'll repeat every player has a price and is for sale. I find it quite amusing you are so prescious about a player you have never seen play a league game for you. Your recent ramblings about being more happy to sell to a club who finished in the top 6 is even more strange. All the same colour of money and if you don't want to sell, don't muddy the waters.

If he does not get the move he is after, White will no doubt face a dilemma. Does he sit on his present contract, wait a while and see how things develop or sign now. If i'm his agent, and a move isn't in the pipeline, I'd be advising him to have a look at the siautaion in 6 months.

Regards

HeadLiner

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Well [MENTION=27432]HeadLiner[/MENTION] the Leeds fan, who works in education, often frequents NSC in the early hours....... clearly deluded, rambles out of his arse with his made up 'fiction facts'........ but still shows a normal level of decorum on here, is just the same stereotypical, gobby nobhead Leeds fan back on Wacko.

our [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] popped on there, to say its crazy calling Brighton delusional for simply saying White isnt for sale, and that Brighton's development team made White not Bielsa..... would the real potty mouthed twot Leeds muppet AKA [MENTION=27432]HeadLiner[/MENTION] step forward.

View attachment 127574
Why am i stepping forward? Are you going to give me a slap?

Tbf to daveinprague, wasn't the best piece of writing posted and he got ripped a new one, as is the way.

None of you on here seem capable.

Strange, why working in education has such an unsettling effect on you. Why would I make that up? Worked in primary education for 25 years and there are a couple of posters on here who could verify that. But they are individuals I have a lot of time for so wouldn't want them to step into the firing line as it were. Equally, you seem fascinated by my posting time slots. I've given you a hint and the clues are there in front of your eyes. Anyhow, shouldn't really matter.

Come on here a couple of times a week to catch up with my 'notifications' and of course gets quite repetitive responding to all. No intention of being a WUM, as I find it quite dull, but replying to your members naturally is a chore as many make the same points.

Tbf, the Ben White saga does look like it is drawing to a close. I'd suspect we may come in with a bid something closer to 30million, assuming of course we are still getting the vibes from his agent, but I think our fanbase have accepted the valuation is unrealistic now and are ready to move on. We didn't know Ben White 12 months ago and it taught us a huge lesson about the overrating of 'names'. It was a very healthy learning curve.

Regards

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Morning

https://us.bolavip.com/soccer/leeds...k-50-million-for-ben-white-20200819-0002.html
https://tbrfootball.com/report-spurs-among-sides-to-ask-about-ben-white-but-brighton-want-50m/

Tabloid links of course but pretty sure the original amount came from closer to home but not directly from your club who, like our own, have been very resepctful over the mater.

Not really sure why you need to keep repeating yourself; it's pretty clear we need to make an offer you find acceptable and haven't yet done so. Thought my points in the piece on WACCOE were pretty much spot on. You just didn't like them.

You and I have no knowledge of whether Brighton really want to keep the player, are hoping for higher offers or maybe wish to develop him further and push up his valuation in future. It's how the football works. I'll repeat every player has a price and is for sale. I find it quite amusing you are so prescious about a player you have never seen play a league game for you. Your recent ramblings about being more happy to sell to a club who finished in the top 6 is even more strange. All the same colour of money and if you don't want to sell, don't muddy the waters.

If he does not get the move he is after, White will no doubt face a dilemma. Does he sit on his present contract, wait a while and see how things develop or sign now. If i'm his agent, and a move isn't in the pipeline, I'd be advising him to have a look at the siautaion in 6 months.

Regards
Respectfully.

You think he wants to join Leeds, we don't.

You make post after post saying the same thing. We all still disagree. You have changed no minds on here with your posts and offered no insight into the situation (aside from the delusion of you and your fellow fans).

He's not for sale.

Surely we are done now?

HeadLiner

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
You've said this a lot, and for the sake of brevity and perhaps stopping this argument going round and round and round, I am more than happy to agree with you. I think he would be delighted to go. But I also think he will be excited to stay.

To expand, I'll repost something that I wrote a week or so back and is lost in the hundreds of pages we have devoted to this saga...

I think White would be delighted to go. Not saying he wouldn't be excited to stay either, he will be in the premier league regardless, but if he really had a choice....?

Look at the evidence. He's loved by their fans, the players, the manager. He's been an integral part of their most successful season in almost two decades, playing every minute and named man of the match on numerous occasions. He knows he would be 100% on the pitch first game next season, and like all footballers he will want to play. He knows Leeds style of play, he knows that he perfectly fits their style of play, he knows his teammates and how they play. He is more suited to succeed instantly at Leeds. If his ambition is to go all the way to the top, the quickest route is through Leeds.

At Brighton he doesn't (yet) know these things. They're are far more uncertainties at Brighton than Leeds. He probably won't be in the starting eleven for the first game of the season and will have to fight for a chance, and he has to learn our style and where he fits.

But in time he will know we're a pretty damn fine club ourselves. GP will want to get him game time - and will feel pressured to give him game time - so he will be out there, but he won't be the number one defender in our team. He is still in his development stage and too much pressure may harm him. There are potentially more pitfalls at Leeds - if the team starts shipping goals and he isn't ready to be under concerted pressure by world class strikers, he will find himself in the firing line game in game out - and as the centre piece of their defence, nowhere to hide. But Bielsa IS a top coach, and he knows he'll be in good hands there. When he gets to know Potter he'll understand the same at Brighton.

Development is rarely linear, and White has barely had a setback in his career to date. How that affects him mentally we don't know - but he must be confident. There are bound to be difficulties next season, and how he deals with them will determine if he goes to the top top level. The big clubs will be talking to him already, they probably won't pay £25m now because they'll think nothing of paying £40m if he proves himself - but they'll be laying the groundwork to try and get White to choose them when the time comes.

I want him to stay because there are glimpses of potential greatness, and we don't get many of those. I was well aware of him at Newport and Boro, but his Leeds performances have completely opened my eyes and yes, surprised me at how composed he was. His character seems awesome. I know if I was a Leeds fan I would be desperate to sign him and would make all these same arguments. The biggest loss we had on a loan player we wanted to keep was Sidwell, and it was gutting to lose him. But it's a shame to denigrate Brighton in the process. He doesn't want to go because the fans are better or the setup better or the manager better - all of these are subjective and each of us is biased in our assessments. He would want to go simply because he's had the best year of his life and why would anyone in that position want to change that? Just human nature. If you're enjoying yourself, stay on that ride as long as you can. Once he understands that isn't possible, he is bound to be affected by it. That's where he needs the support of his agents and family to stop him making bad career decisions. He may well be feeling a little down, he has to get himself together and push on with his new opportunity. How he reacts to this situation will say a lot about how far he can go in the game. My confidence is that he'll find another exciting ride at Brighton, that the likes of Potter, Ashworth, Weir, Bruno and his teammates, Dunk, Lallana and Connolly chief among them, will give him the support, time and welcome he needs. As a Brighton fan I have the utmost faith in this group of people to bring out the best in White.

I'm certain Tony Bloom does too. I remember four occasions in the past seven or eight years when players put in transfer requests, when we were championship and premier league clubs wanted them. Ulloa was allowed to go. The other three were not. Bridcutt sulked and got his move in the winter. I didn't hold that grudge (many did) he was a great player for us. It never worked out for him, but that's by the by. The other two were Dunk and Stephens. They were denied their move, got back down to it and are still here, captain and vice captain, two club legends (whatever the Dale detractors might have you believe!). The story goes that Hughton knew they would keep performing, so we could be brave and keep them. Character is all important, and I think Ben White has it in spades. If the club thought he didn't, they'd sell him.

Right, written far too much now. He better be good in the premier league after all this :lolol:
Impressive piece of writing.

Respect

HeadLiner

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
They think they were robbed by the referee and they are the true champions. That's how deluded they are.
Must say there were a lot of very extraordinary decisions going on during that era.

Like that ref who later admitted he took a bribe from Milan in the '73 Cup Winners Cup final.

Like the ref in '75 who disallowed our goal on his way to the centre circle as a certain Franz Beckanbauer had a word with him, and probably also said thanks after not awarding the most obvious penalty he had given a way a little while before.

Having said that, time has moved on and, whilst we celebrate our history, I'm more inclined to look forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports