Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I never realised Leeds fan were this bad.

They need a serious reality check, and this year will probably give it to them.

Bielsa gone by Christmas.

Christmas? at the rate their transfer activity is going, he'll be gone before Anfield.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Funny I woke up this morning with ideas for a remix using the original from this bloke.

Think I'll work on that tonight. Should be pretty funny.

Original: [tweet]1292565031108968448[/tweet]

EDIT: the original is better but only because it's using existing music. The new one is BAAAAAAAD. Shows how bad that lad is at making music.

A grown man did this?!
This has gotten beyond absurd.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Not that I think for a single second that Leeds will finish in the top half, but we are all going to have an awful lot of egg on our faces if they do indeed do a Sheffield Utd or Wolves this coming season.

If they do, they will be unbearable and what we have seen so far will pale into insignificance. But if they crash and burn -oh its going to be a joy to watch

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not that I think for a single second that Leeds will finish in the top half, but we are all going to have an awful lot of egg on our faces if they do indeed do a Sheffield Utd or Wolves this coming season.

If they do, they will be unbearable and what we have seen so far will pale into insignificance. But if they crash and burn -oh its going to be a joy to watch

If they do it with the current squad I will happily laud Bielsa as being the Messiah and a better manager than Klopp or Guardiola..

Not gonna happen though, I am confident that we will finish well above them

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

They are already unbearable. Can they outdo themselves?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I dont think Leeds will be an utter car crash but i think they will find it harder than they imagined. If Liverpool thrash them they will have a quick short sharp reality check, having said that if they caught the scousers off guard they may salvage something and their fans would be unbearable. Every one knows for sure if the likes of Liverpool, City ect start well and play like they can Leeds will be in some very uncomfortable games. We know what its like dont we?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

It won’t have changed the fact how the fans have behaved like total bellends though. Ignorant, arrogant, poor command of their first language, bizarre twisted logic, songs, memes, mugs, #freebenwhite.

Their fans have been utterly insane, which whilst exasperating has been and continues to be great entertainment.

How they do in the season ahead doesn’t change any of that.

I can see it bringing us entertainment through the season whatever happens.

As you say though, it seems unlikely they’ll do a Sheff U. I think they’ll be in the relegation scrap. They may stay up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here