Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I see that the Leeds fans are now claiming that Koch is a better deal for them as they can get him for 10m euros. Does this ring true? Leeds offered about £25m for a White, a player with no top flight experience, but can a get a player who's a full German international for a third of the price?

All well and good but if he signed today he could potentially go into 14 days quarantine before joining up with his new team leaving 1 week to master bielsaball

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
So Leeds are now more attractive to players, due to their Mightiness and Bielsa than all but 4 Premier League clubs. That really is World Class delusion.

The scary thing is that they actually believe their own hype as fact. These people are breeding for god sake.

It must be some sort of bubble up there, warp and deluded.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Not anymore. There are rumours that Spurs are in for Koch. His price is rising - £20m has now been quoted. Leeds better get a shift on.

We should put in a bid as well as with his international standing and the top league experience Ben is lacking he might be a better bet....

...... actually on reflection, as he was not trained by Bucketman Bielsa he is likely an inferior player.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I’m at the point of wishing I was totally ignorant to their ramblings but I’m in to deep and need to see it through

Exactly the same here, I think sod them, they’re too thick to bother with. And then I read a Tweet bound with arrogance and contempt for our club and I feel duty-bound to respond. I’ve just been told by a Leeds gigantic that Potter has ruined us by playing boring football and making all of his players look average. Lol.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Exactly the same here, I think sod them, they’re too thick to bother with. And then I read a Tweet bound with arrogance and contempt for our club and I feel duty-bound to respond. I’ve just been told by a Leeds gigantic that Potter has ruined us by playing boring football and making all of his players look average. Lol.

My dream now is that Liverpool pump them 5/6 and bielsa flounces and leaves citing not enough support in the transfer market and they then proceed to do a derby. Everyone gets blocked by the gobby northerners and we carry on like they didn’t exist

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Their justifications for their blind faith are astonishing. Truly astounding.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
That's easily sorted, we can just buy Phillips. 5 million should do it?

#reunitephillipsandwhite

#fairpricing

#makebenhappyagain

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Agree £5m should be enough to do the deal. Everyone knows he wants to leave and join up with his brother. So why keep him hostage? This is win win for everyone.

#reunitephillipsandwhite

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
- Very few of them know anything about the Albion.

- They have been building the delusion for most of last season that if they go up they will automatically sign Ben White.

Add in a bit of *TeamsLikeBrighton* thinking and the above makes a toxic brew.

They really need to get over it and quickly concentrate on getting the 5 or 6 signings they absolutely require in a very tricky transfer window.

Tick tock.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Serious question. You're a decent foreign player whose got a few PL clubs after you, contracts/finances are similar for all clubs, and Bielsa has actually found time to sign a 1 year extension. So who do you chose?

Leeds or Everton?
Leeds or Southampton?
Leeds or Wolves?
Leeds or Leicester?

How about

Leeds or Arsenal?
Leeds or Spurs?

Apparently, the answer to each (from someone on WACCOE) is Leeds.

"This is getting a lot of getting used to. When Leeds were a championship club we were always the 21st most attractive club to sign for, unfortunately our finances and reluctant owners meant we could not, or would not pay for the players that we could have attracted. When we got promoted we instantly became more attractive than at least 10 other clubs, throw Bielsa into the mix and only Premier League clubs that offer Champions League football are more attractive. We are still limited by our finances but the longer we stay up the better that gets."

There is so much bumping material around.

The do actually think they are up there with there Top 6. It is going to be really funny and satisfying to watch when it all falls apart.

Their outlook on Brighton is just comical, it's like everything is opposite in the "Leeds United Bubble"

It’s just all too funny. Great entertainment value Leeds fans [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

My word you’ve provided some laughs in the close season. Long may it continue.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
They’ve actually produced this track now? Should have stuck with the original.

Oh dear.

https://youtu.be/-q4_6i3iFMY

[youtube]-q4_6i3iFMY[/youtube]

I have to say this close season has been one of my all time favourites. And it’s all courtesy of those mentalists.

I’ve barely even thought of Palace and couldn’t care less whether Mr. Tumble has handed in his annual transfer request. Leeds are turning out to be far easier to irritate than Palace AND more creative.

The I’ll thought out theories, dreadful grammar, homophobia and general bellendery displayed by them is totally different gravy.

Well done MIGHTY Leeds. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

Granny on the wing

Sep 7, 2019
That is truly embarrassing, just when you think Leeds can’t look any more stupid!

With all the made up stuff and false rumours and assumptions about Ben White .It would be safe to assume that as soon as he reported back to the Albion he would have had a meeting with the Management staff and decided what was going to happen ,so its all sorted and he will be here for at least one season by that time of coarse Leeds will be top four and can come in again for another bid although they are running out of time to get those last pieces of the jigsaw .

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Christ on a bike, that has cheered me up no end.

The stupidity is brilliant.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Bless me moderators, for I have sinned: I gave in and looked at the Leeds message boards. What a load of ill-informed nonsense, especially the rubbish about us holding them to ransom. And the ones about us putting a £50m price on BW. None of their contributors can seem to accept that we don't want to sell and there's nothing more complex or sinister behind it than that. Do we seem as deluded to other fans as they do to us?

Really, nobody (or almost nobody) knows anything and we'd all do well to stay off all social media and ignore everything except actual signings. But we won't, of course, and I include me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here