[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Forgive me here, but you’re being a little dense. Had we not extended his contract, then he never would have been sent on the loan :shrug:

That’s very charitable of you.

If he was Leeds through and through surely he would have instead on a move there and then and not signed the contract extension.

One of our northern brethren is having issues with ‘sequence of events’

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
There's this really hot chick up the road and I'm pretty sure she is mine for the taking.

Going to impress all and sundry when i get that ring on her finger.

Unfortunately, I'm double her age and she just isn't interested.

Your position is clear and I'm listening fine. You just don't seem to grasp that he doesn't want to be part of the plan. Sure, if you keep putting your foot down, he'll be forced to stay and do his best.

I guess if I splash some money on this wench may force her to change her tune too. She may have regrets but who cares, it's what I want that matters.

Worst analogy ever.

Try this one for size.

Ben, a happily married man, is sent away to work by his firm,and, while away he meets an attractive older woman. She’s not much to look at now, but, was obviously, quite a looker some years ago, and young Ben has a fantastic time. He gets adoration from this old girl, and she gets her act together under his influence and gets her life back on track. At the end of his work placement, he waves a wistful farewell to his temporary wife, and returns to the marital home, happy to be back with his childhood sweetheart.

The old slapper from his work placement can’t accept its over, and try’s repeatedly to entice Ben back to her side, with more and more desperate measures, including, pleading with him to divorce his young, very attractive wife.
In the end, Mrs Ben has to put the old slapper right, and explain that , although Ben had a ball with her, it was only ever going to be a brief fling , and that he was home to stay now.

Leeds United, the bunny boiler of English football.

HeadLiner

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
[MENTION=27432]HeadLiner[/MENTION], as [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] demonstrates, you have made the same point (White wants to leave BHAFC) seven times without providing evidence to support your assertion.

We get that you believe that he does; please stop spamming NSC with this unsubstantiated opinion. You’re drinking in the home fans’ pub by posting here, and you’re getting a bit mouthy, drawing the attention of a bouncer.

I like the cut of your jib young man.

MOT

HeadLiner

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Seven posts from him between 3am and 5am on another team’s forum. Trolling pure & simple.
'How did it get so late so soon?
It’s night before it’s afternoon.
December is here before it’s June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?'
Dr. Seuss

Maybe my concept of time differs from your own.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Worst analogy ever.

Try this one for size.

Ben, a happily married man, is sent away to work by his firm,and, while away he meets an attractive older woman. She’s not much to look at now, but, was obviously, quite a looker some years ago, and young Ben has a fantastic time. He gets adoration from this old girl, and she gets her act together under his influence and gets her life back on track. At the end of his work placement, he waves a wistful farewell to his temporary wife, and returns to the marital home, happy to be back with his childhood sweetheart.

The old slapper from his work placement can’t accept its over, and try’s repeatedly to entice Ben back to her side, with more and more desperate measures, including, pleading with him to divorce his young, very attractive wife.
In the end, Mrs Ben has to put the old slapper right, and explain that , although Ben had a ball with her, it was only ever going to be a brief fling , and that he was home to stay now.

Leeds United, the bunny boiler of English football.

Nice one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyone know someone to print up some "Free Ryan Kent" mugs?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Anyone know someone to print up some "Free Ryan Kent" mugs?

Poor Gerrard. He clearly hasn't picked up on the fact that LUFC are unable to comprehend the phrase "NOT FOR SALE".

Seems to be a theme of clubs not wanting to sell to Leeds. Maybe they are not trusted after welching on the Augustin deal eh?

I'm puzzled how the greatest manager on the planet who taught Ben White everything about football failed so miserably with Augustin. Maybe Bielsa isn't as good as the deluded Leeds fans think he is.

Or here's another possible scenario. LUFC are welching on the Augustin deal because the club is in severe financial crisis and just can't afford to pay the fee agreed. They can't pay. They have no money.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
It's frustrating to receive similar comments from posters so i'll keep it short.

Read my post before you answer.

I work in education and am starting to worry about the state of the education provided on the south coast.

He lived in Leeds until he was 30 :lol: (Sorry Vags)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
you're a p.e. teacher?
He could be a janitor.

Sorry, didn't the response by [MENTION=2928]PILTDOWN MAN[/MENTION]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's frustrating to receive similar comments from posters so i'll keep it short.

Read my post before you answer.

I work in education and am starting to worry about the state of the education provided on the south coast.

Don’t suppose you have anything to do with Carr Manor School?

Also, you need a capital I in I’ll :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports