[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You've made your point: over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

If you have nothing else for us, perhaps you would like to........**** off?

[MENTION=27432]HeadLiner[/MENTION], as [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] demonstrates, you have made the same point (White wants to leave BHAFC) seven times without providing evidence to support your assertion.

We get that you believe that he does; please stop spamming NSC with this unsubstantiated opinion. You’re drinking in the home fans’ pub by posting here, and you’re getting a bit mouthy, drawing the attention of a bouncer.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I'm not one who would go along with that line.

Obviously Bielsa is a well respected coach on the World Stage and Potter, making good strides. It would make sense too suggest that Bielsa has more tools at hand but each individual is different and responds to different influences. I would suggest the point is that White would be an immediate regular in our first team whereas he needs to prove himself at Brighton, which may or may not take time. Further, it's clear given how he performed and how much we seek to trade, that he suits our style of game. That is another uncertain factor as each coach is very specific in how he wants a defence to react and work together.

I don't subscribe to the 'doing it to get a better contract' suggestion, though it could turn out to be a big factor if he does stay and re-sign for you. I think he will get somewhere around 30-40million mark at Leeds, a Kalvin Phillips level deal, which of course will influence the agent when in negotiation with BHA, as will of course being valued at 55million. You cannot have it both ways. I believe he genuinely does want to leave but has got himself, via his agent, in a pickle having extended his contract prior to the loan.

What will be will be.

If he is on a path to be a top player and England International he is going to have to push to be good enough to play under different managers and unseat quality centre backs and the competition at a Brighton will push him on in his development. The fact he is an immediate starter in your squad says more about the relative squad strengths than anything to do with how Brighton rate him.

As for style of play I see no reason he would not slot in we play out from the back in a progressive way and again if White is as good as we all think then he will adapt.

I don’t doubt he would be happy at either Brighton or Leeds but your fans can’t have it both ways by suggesting that the player must be interested as otherwise Leeds would not make multiple bid but can’t be interested at Brighton as he is rejecting contracts. Why would Brighton keep negotiating with him if he had made it clear he did not want to stay?

He is not in a pickle as you put it he is doing the very normal thing for agents and players which is negotiating the best deal he can get whilst his stock is high. The sticking point I imagine is the level being requested versus the clubs wage structure and what other players are on. We like yourselves have to find the right balance for that to keep squad harmony. We will find the right middle ground in time like Bielsas contracts these things take time (although we are obviously in less of a rush as White is already under contract).

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
There's this really hot chick up the road and I'm pretty sure she is mine for the taking.

Going to impress all and sundry when i get that ring on her finger.

Unfortunately, I'm double her age and she just isn't interested.

Your position is clear and I'm listening fine. You just don't seem to grasp that he doesn't want to be part of the plan. Sure, if you keep putting your foot down, he'll be forced to stay and do his best.

I guess if I splash some money on this wench may force her to change her tune too. She may have regrets but who cares, it's what I want that matters.

You keep repeating the same thing that Ben White doesn’t want to be here and Leeds wouldn’t be bidding if he didn’t want out.

That being your logic....... why is he negotiating contracts with Brighton if he doesn’t want to be here ?

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
[MENTION=27432]HeadLiner[/MENTION], as [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] demonstrates, you have made the same point (White wants to leave BHAFC) seven times without providing evidence to support your assertion.

We get that you believe that he does; please stop spamming NSC with this unsubstantiated opinion. You’re drinking in the home fans’ pub by posting here, and you’re getting a bit mouthy, drawing the attention of a bouncer.

Yep, all of the above. Please relieve us of this numpty, he clearly has no intention of leaving the bar quietly.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
It's frustrating to receive similar comments from posters so i'll keep it short.

Read my post before you answer.

I work in education and am starting to worry about the state of the education provided on the south coast.

you're a p.e. teacher?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
There's this really hot chick up the road and I'm pretty sure she is mine for the taking.

Your position is clear and I'm listening fine. You just don't seem to grasp that he doesn't want to be part of the plan. Sure, if you keep putting your foot down, he'll be forced to stay and do his best.

I guess if I splash some money on this wench may force her to change her tune too. She may have regrets but who cares, it's what I want that matters.

you haven't asked her yet tho', alec

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yep, all of the above. Please relieve us of this numpty, he clearly has no intention of leaving the bar quietly.

He’s had his one warning. He’s demonstrated elsewhere that he’s capable of posting articulate thoughts and adding to the debate - I think he deserves a chance; he’s had it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

No idea about that girl, but the point that is continually missed by Leeds is that Ben White is not for sale.

Loan to buy ? No, not for sale.

Bid 1... No, not for sale.

Bid 2... No, not for sale.

Bid 3... No, not for sale.

So there you go. No confusion. A central fact, clear as day.

Not hard to grasp is it really. [emoji38]ol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's frustrating to receive similar comments from posters so i'll keep it short.

Read my post before you answer.

I work in education and am starting to worry about the state of the education provided on the south coast.

You maybe a caretaker at a primary school but you can't get away from the fact he is not for sale and is under contract. All this posturing doesn't change that. He hasn't put in a transfer request and even if he does he's still not up for sale.

A transfer request is just that a request, Bloom has turned many of them down and if he believes it's in the best interests of his business he will do so again. White and his leech, sorry agent, will have been told for some time that's the situation. What you Leeds fans fail to understand is that throughout his loan to you Brighton would have been communicating with him constantly.

Dustbin man needs to find another CB to turn into a super star.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
You maybe a caretaker at a primary school but you can't get away from the fact he is not for sale and is under contract. All this posturing doesn't change that. He hasn't put in a transfer request and even if he does he's still not up for sale.

A transfer request is just that a request, Bloom has turned many of them down and if he believes it's in the best interests of his business he will do so again. White and his leech, sorry agent, will have been told for some time that's the situation. What you Leeds fans fail to understand is that throughout his loan to you Brighton would have been communicating with him constantly.

Dustbin man needs to find another CB to turn into a super star.

Indeed. Do they think the parent club just plops them on the doorstep like an empty milk bottle to find their own way and fend for themselves? It might be how they do parenting up that way, but it isn't how a grade 1 football academy functions.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why have we only just started down this route? Because our club has been ****ed over for 16 years by lowlife owners who screwed our academy and cut costs across the board.

Yeah you’re talking to the wrong club here, saying things like that. I wouldn’t expect you to know anything about any other club outside the Champions of the Universe though.

Have you got your evidence that White definitely wants to leave yet, or is it still just something you’re assuming?

Have you considered why we are bothering to keep going back with better contract offers if he’s told us that he definitely wants to go to Leeds, and won’t be signing a new contract with us?

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
He’s had his one warning. He’s demonstrated elsewhere that he’s capable of posting articulate thoughts and adding to the debate - I think he deserves a chance; he’s had it.

Nope. With the greatest respect to you sir, he is here purely to irritate.

He has even managed to make TY Biggums post in an orderly fashion. I spent a solid 10 minutes having a massive internal debate on giving TYB a thumbs up on his direct and succinct replies....let that sink in for a moment,

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You've made your point: over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

If you have nothing else for us, perhaps you would like to........**** off?
Exactly how it reads to me too. This bloke is no different to the rest of the deluded Leeds clowns - based on no evidence whatsoever, he's decided Ben White want to play for Leeds, has no interest in playing at Brighton and that it's all about negotiating now. The only difference between him and the Waccoe simpletons is that at least he admits to having no evidence.

I wish he'd f+ck off now, along with all the other Leeds numpties. We all know White will play for us this season, we all suspect he will get a move to an actual big club (not a pretend one like Leeds) in a season or two and that the fee will be enormous, and meanwhile we can continue to chuckle at Leeds on Twitter and Waccoe. We really don't need them boring us to death on here.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London

We don’t seem to grasp he doesn’t want to be part of the five year plan that we’ve had for him in year five of that plan? Based upon what actual facts, exactly? Forced to stay? And you’re a teacher, you say? Show me some evidence.

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
You know once someone resorts to abuse, one always knows either their argument or they themselves are inferior.

There is no contradiction at all in my post and it's pretty clear you don't have a scooby. To quote you 'it's not about the coaching they get'. So, according to your well thought through philosophy, any old ****er can become a good player if they are given competitive football to toughen them up. Excellent, let's close down schools and get the kids on the street.

I'm guessing you hated school and have educated yourself through life. It's fine, there are many ways to skin a cat. Like in the education system, young players need coaching and support and then they take that onto the field and reproduce what they have learned. Some will develop favourably and will find they are no longer challenged by the level at which they are playing. It could be they are ready for first team football but, given the pressure that exists for results, their next development could equally be served by being loaned. That's why your club uses it and why LUFC will loan with a different agenda this season, to give opportunities and a more rounded experience.

Why have we only just started down this route? Because our club has been ****ed over for 16 years by lowlife owners who screwed our academy and cut costs across the board.

p.s. i generally find WUM's keep it short and simple . . . think it's in the job description.
Oh wow. You brag about being in education and you believe these are the only two options? Please tell me your job isn’t teaching. The poor students in Leeds don’t stand a chance if they aren’t taught proper logic.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I believe he genuinely does want to leave but has got himself, via his agent, in a pickle having extended his contract prior to the loan.

What will be will be.

Forgive me here, but you’re being a little dense. Had we not extended his contract, then he never would have been sent on the loan :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Please - just once - provide a substantiated link to a reliable, informed source that confirms this is the case. Just one will do. If you can't, perhaps you could **** off back to WACCOE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports