Brighton
He wants to be at Leeds
He wants to be at Leeds
He wants to be at Leeds
He wants to be at Leeds
He wants to be at Leeds
He wants to be at Leeds
He wants to be at Leeds

Thats all you hear. Leeds fans back up your statement with proof. Not I know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, whose dog is walked by someone who lives 20 miles from Ben Whites girlfriends father.

But but, his girlfriend’s dad is from Leeds.. and um, he is besties with Kalvin Phillips? I mean, haven’t you seen his selfies on Instagram? He Leeds through and through FFS.

He clearly wants to join. Everyone knows that. So why are Brighton and Harry Potter being greedy and holding him hostage?

#freebenwhite [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
But but, his girlfriend’s dad is from Leeds.. and um, he is besties with Kalvin Phillips? I mean, haven’t you seen his selfies on Instagram? He Leeds through and through FFS.

He clearly wants to join. Everyone knows that. So why are Brighton and Harry Potter being greedy and holding him hostage?

#freebenwhite [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Dont forget half of the Leeds fans are mates with someone who has just been on holiday with Ben

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I'll take the bonus question. In two years, Bielsa has not loaned out any player who has a future at the club as he considers the coaching they get at Leeds is better than they would get elsewhere, and hence their development is better suited to staying. Players we don't want have been loaned to reduce the wage bill and offer perm. transfer options. However, after two years of influence it is clear that some of our kids now need some regular game time at a higher level, so this year some will be loaned. Huddersfield have taken our U23 coach as 1st team manager, so some may end up there. Barnsley impressed with their style of play and management, and some may end up there.

You are contradicting yourself here mate. THAT is the reality of it. You can play your development players in the U23s competition (note that Leeds aren't even playing in the top division at PL2 level), and then you can introduce them to the PREMIER LEAGUE after playing no competitive matches? And you think that is a sensible approach do you? It is not about the COACHING they get, obviously, it's about them getting competitive football once they are ready, to toughen them up a bit, both physically and mentally. Brighton didn't think that Newport have better coaching facilities than Brighton - but they could give White some solid game time, whilst looking after him.

You are blatantly here to troll the moment you can, because you are an utter prick on Waccoe.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Leeds to give Liverpool a footballing masterclass first game of the season!

Liverpool's pre-lockdown exit from Europe will make them an absolute force at the start of the season. Full pre-season, fit and ready to go.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
you seem to be under the misunderstanding the reason to loan players is to move on unwanted ones. it may be a revelation to you that players are loaned to get first team competitve game time, build confidence and skill, toughen up, then come back a better player to parent club's first team. we'd want to keep White to play him.

This has been explained to HeadLiner and his fellow numpties on numerous occasions but they lack the intellectual capacity to understand the most simple of concepts. It's a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
The entitlement from Leeds fans is growing tiresome!

Over the last 10 seasons they have spent all of them in the Championship, an average league pyramid finish of 31.1 (so 11th in the Championship) The previous 3 seasons they spent in league 1!

Brighton in contrast have spent 3 in the PL, 6 in Championship and 1 in L1. An average pyramid finish of 25.7 (6th in the Championship).

#FreebenWhite? Agree, don’t send the poor lag back North to an inferior team.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
I've grown tired of looking at Twitter because of all this shite. Ben White has become the new Corona Virus and Brexit in terms of irritatingly repetitive buzzwords.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Just over 3 weeks to go and still no senior players signed and manager out of contract. Got to hand it to the Leeds fans for their calmness and confidence. I remember the bed wetting on here at a similar stage in 2017 about not enough activity in the window when we'd already signed Gross, Ryan, Suttner and Propper (I think). Imagine the wet sheets if we'd not signed anyone, Hughton was stalling on a new deal and Lewis Dunk had gone back to his parent club?!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Its lovely to see Leeds fans calling their opening game against Liverpool as "Champions v Champions" without a hint of irony.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm adding Jim Shite to the list of 'deluded Leeds fans' as he was banging on about how they ("The MIGHTY Leeds United" in his words) are "back where they should be", how much he likes them and then salivating about the prospect of 'Champions v Champions' on the opening day? "COULD IT GET ANY BIGGER?" he asked Cunton Morrison. Well yes, probably, given that historically the rivalry between Leeds and Liverpool is nothing compared with, say, Manchester United or even Chelsea.

The insufferable yellow tie-bothering bellend then went on to whine about how sad it was that there wouldn't be any fans there at such an HISTORIC figure. The others chipped in and when they finally said, "Of course, Leeds against Liverpool isn't the ONLY game that day" I'd had enough.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm adding Jim Shite to the list of 'deluded Leeds fans' as he was banging on about how they ("The MIGHTY Leeds United" in his words) are "back where they should be", how much he likes them and then salivating about the prospect of 'Champions v Champions' on the opening day? "COULD IT GET ANY BIGGER?" he asked Cunton Morrison. Well yes, probably, given that historically the rivalry between Leeds and Liverpool is nothing compared with, say, Manchester United or even Chelsea.

The insufferable yellow tie-bothering bellend then went on to whine about how sad it was that there wouldn't be any fans there at such an HISTORIC figure. The others chipped in and when they finally said, "Of course, Leeds against Liverpool isn't the ONLY game that day" I'd had enough.

White isn't a Leeds fan. The Leeds fans HATE him, because he called Bielsa a cheat, when Bielsa, err, cheated. (by spying on Derby training)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
White isn't a Leeds fan. The Leeds fans HATE him, because he called Bielsa a cheat, when Bielsa, err, cheated. (by spying on Derby training)

He certainly SOUNDED very much like a Leeds (and Bielsa) fan this morning, HKFC. I get what you're saying, but maybe that's all in the past, now that the Champions of Europe are back in their rightful division? :moo:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I've grown tired of looking at Twitter because of all this shite. Ben White has become the new Corona Virus and Brexit in terms of irritatingly repetitive buzzwords.

It's very, very easy to mute words and accounts on Twitter.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
On TalkSport news they led with "And there's a mouthwatering fixtiure where the reigning champions take on Leeds". Why is that any more mouthwatering than any other? They wouldn't have said that if it was Norwich, or Fulham, or WBA or Huddersfield. The media just can't help themselves but over-hye anything they can. And Leeds will be ripe for a whole season (hopefully only one) of this shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here