[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Now the Barcelona coach has just been sacked so surely it'll be bye-bye Bielsa. That would be brilliant!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Whose this koch they are signing ? Lol.

A koch
Cooper
Berradi

Has to be the worst selection of centre backs in history for a premier league team. Also added to the fact ayling is their full back. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I don't know if that is true, but if so, it was seriously unprofessional.

With three games to go there is a hell of a lot to be decided, play off places, relegation, it is the business end of the season. It is completely unfair to other clubs and shows disrespect to the competition as a whole to not play with full focus until the very last minute of the last game.

Plus it will have cost you the title itself. Didn't you care about that? Have you won so many of them over the years they don't matter to you? Ridiculously unprofessional.

The comparison with a Bielsa team is telling. He insists on playing full tilt even when the actual title itself is won. Which is why we hammered both Derby and Charlton even though most of the players were suffering the after effect of celebatory late nights and too much booze. (He allowed that).

With no due respect, piss right off.

That promotion was the culmination of a LONG journey that ultimately started when we were nearly relegated out of the football league. Fast forward to the Amex years and there were a few occasions where we nearly got there but ultimately fell agonisingly short. The following season, the players and manager regrouped and put EVERYTHING into getting promoted. You cannot underestimate how much mental and physical pressure there had been up to that point. And after the Wigan game, the main goal of the season had been achieved; the ultimate target of promotion had been met. There was BOUND to be a natural drop-off. The previous two seasons up to that point had been anything BUT 'unprofessional' or disrespectful.

Did I, personally, care about the title? Nope, not a bit.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
No worries Bakero, lets hope they appoint Bielsa eh?

I've been in the Barcelona subreddit trying to convince them he's the best candidate for the next year.

A good short term manager while they get their long term vision sorted.

He'l look at young and fringe players. Just let him do his thing.

Also Messi respects him so he'll have the dressing room.

And he likes a challenge. There's probably less presure if you position it as a transitional year.

They can definitely get #FreeBielsa trending. Not a #TeamLikeBrighton :lol:

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Eh? What decisions? Go look at 20 more CB’s... knock yourselves out.

https://twitter.com/nriley94/status/1295357544794292224

Couldn't help myself.

Screenshot (188).png

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Coor bet Tony Bloom in all his years in business has never seen the ‘declare interest in another similar player’ tactic before

albionite

May 20, 2009
Not sure why it tickles me so much reading what they say on wacko forum. They really do believe the bollocks they come out with

brighton and potter prepared to **** a young lad who's never even been given a first team start by them, simply cos they can, and because they want to play billy-big-bollocks

Ben owes them nothing - he, or his agent, should tell them "sell me or play me...or watch me let my contract run dry"

I know he won't do that, but brighton are treating him like a piece of meat - I wonder how he feels about the club and his manager right now...especially his manager who, despite having had a whole season to see how he has developed in a Championship winning team, still feels the need to "assess him".

In the end we have to move on now, we can't let this ****ing runt of a club piss us about any longer. Anyway, the moment we go in for another defender I reckon either ben white makes a move to force the issue, or brighton shit themselves when they realise they may have just thrown away £30mm because I don't think anyone else, scum/city/chelsea will pay anywhere near that for an unproven-in-PL defender.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Coor bet Tony Bloom in all his years in business has never seen the ‘declare interest in another similar player’ tactic before

Leeds negotiating tactics are the equivalent of turning up to a Poker tournament, running around the table showing everyone your hand, and then crying when you lose.

And we know Bloom likes a bit of Poker. I bet he's been enjoying himself.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Why on Earth would Barca hire Bielsa?! Get real guys, even you're now fooling for the Leeds Fans Hypemachine.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Not sure why it tickles me so much reading what they say on wacko forum. They really do believe the bollocks they come out with

brighton and potter prepared to **** a young lad who's never even been given a first team start by them, simply cos they can, and because they want to play billy-big-bollocks

Ben owes them nothing - he, or his agent, should tell them "sell me or play me...or watch me let my contract run dry"

I know he won't do that, but brighton are treating him like a piece of meat - I wonder how he feels about the club and his manager right now...especially his manager who, despite having had a whole season to see how he has developed in a Championship winning team, still feels the need to "assess him".

In the end we have to move on now, we can't let this ****ing runt of a club piss us about any longer. Anyway, the moment we go in for another defender I reckon either ben white makes a move to force the issue, or brighton shit themselves when they realise they may have just thrown away £30mm because I don't think anyone else, scum/city/chelsea will pay anywhere near that for an unproven-in-PL defender.

Just incredible really. Leeds have made two bids for a player of ours that we don't want to sell to them, because we rate him highly and because they are rivals in the league next season. That is literally ALL there is to the story.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If a Leeds fan had wrote anything like that we would be all over them. 'Infrastructure' rears its ugly head too. Embarassing

Only embarrassing if you’re simple enough to think that’s just bricks & mortar :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

^----- It's not possible to be more wrong if you tried.

They are just making it up now. No one could actually believe any of that.

They over-reached with the humour though.

Well done. They caught me. Fished me in. I totally fell for their joke. Hook, line and sinker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports