[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Let’s create a whole fantastical narrative to support the idea Ben is joining us.

We’ve rejected your bids, what more do we have to do?

Delusional [emoji3581]
Fantasist [emoji3581]

https://twitter.com/binksleeds/status/1294983255284908032

Another bunch of loons. Incredible the tweet that accuses another fan of looking at the papers for information. How on earth did the rubbish about rejecting 2 contracts get out then?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I don't think he will stay long even if he signs this contract. He never does, anywhere.

And as you say, he is in a foreign country, where he doesn't speak the language (although he is better at understanding English than he lets on, the whole translation thing is a fantastically clever way of keeping the media at bay and never actually saying anything!).

You have to wonder about his family life. Apparently he is married but he can't seen his wife for months. He hardly ever visits Argentina, and I haven't heard of her coming over here, so that is a pretty bizarre relationship if still functioning. He is pretty strange in lots of ways, it has to be said, but how sustainable is such a life style, long term? Plus he has done what he was asked to do, the initial project is over.

I have no idea what kind of succession plan there is to replace him, or even if there is one. LUFC seem to have gone all in on him. There are rumours that he has already signed and the club have decided to withhold announcing it, but that sounds implausible to me. What would be the advantage in that?

He is hard at work now though, planning the new season, contract or no contract. That seems to be definitely the case.

Yes, I can't see that he has already signed his contract, without it being announced. I'm sure Leeds are very keen to make his signing public to reassure targets that they have consistency in their management.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

Last edited:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Leeds have had some truly great managers during that time, they just weren't any good at or for Leeds.

I don't know how old you are but even if they are before your time you must heard of Jock Stein. Brian Clough. Two of the greatest managers in British football history. Both failed at Leeds...

Brian Clough you say?

Where did you fish him out from? ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes, I can't see that he has already signed his contract, without it being announced. I'm sure Barcelona are very keen to make his signing public to reassure targets that they have consistency in their management.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Leeds Live site showing what they think are the first fixtures. If true, we are at home to Sheffield United. However, I take the contents of that site with a huge pinch of salt.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Leeds Live site showing what they think are the first fixtures. If true, we are at home to Sheffield United. However, I take the contents of that site with a huge pinch of salt.

Leeds live is less factual than either footballrumours or the Daily Sport.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
tattoo.jpg

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
That whole twitter thread is GOLD!

I was gonna jump in but this lad is beyond deluded.

https://twitter.com/LewisDeighton17/status/1294986425490968578?s=20

View attachment 127197

Yep, beyond deluded, it is like a cult. One earlier on twatter, claiming that Bielsa would never go to Barca, and one of the reasons was that now Leeds are back in the PL theyre as big a club.

Wacko, has all sorts of utter nonsense and serious delusion masquerading as fact, including today one that honestly reckons Dunk isnt a good enough player to be able to play Bielsa Ball.... I mean Liam Cooper....... they actually believe this stuff.

Big claim I know, but theyre even more f***ed in the head than Massive. Totally detached from reality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports