Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm particularly looking forward to the special extra MotD each week which is filled purely with ole-level skills from Leeds players.

Well seeing as they have created a new form of football (that no other team could ever hope to replicate) it's only fair that they get their own tv programme. I do miss The Muppet Show actually.

I genuinely hope that they win a couple of games at the start of the season to really fuel the fires of idiocy, before the inevitable car crash.

It also can't just be in Sheffield where in EVERY season, when Leeds screw up against some crap opponent (or are two nil up against someone decent and still lose) and the talk in the pub / at the cricket etc is of football, someone stops the conversation to say "could we all just take a moment to laugh at Leeds?" and everyone agrees. I say it can't just be in Sheffield because I'm talking about fans of Brighton, Bolton, Man United, Chelsea, Sheffield United, Wednesday :lolol:, Liverpool, Burnley, West Brom and more who I know. Even the Leeds fans are resigned to it.

They're currently more of a laughing stock than CPFC2010 LTD (even with poor old Roy and Benteke) from what I see/hear from other fans, and that's some achievement. You'd have thought that a club who had been completely shit for years, finally getting promotion would be afforded some respect. Their fans have totally ruined any chance of that.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Any murals of Potter in Brighton or Hove? Maybe the place is too upscale and chi chi and it would lower the tone? I am sure you are overflowing with art school grads.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...ge-mural-honours-leeds-united-manager-2934045

We are different from you, we are hungrier, we care more...

Crikey, that's really shit. :lolol:

It was Hughton who got us promoted btw, not Potter and there was actually a great mural to our captain at the time Bruno (and then a crap one too). Not that it's relevant to anything, but as you brought it up...... #fishinabarrel

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Jake Humphries level of delusion and then some. They apparently play like City so let’s all just accept a new club barging their way into the top six In their first season in the PL in sixteen years :shrug:

Oh this Leeds lot have left poor Jake Humphries and his silly tweet in the dust.

In terms of arrogance, ignorance and delusion this is a different level that’s for sure.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
That was from waccoe.com.

Here is another, our owners have come out and said we have financial worries ???

View attachment 126821

Yeah as a few of us were mentioning, it looks like they’ve taken Tony’s comments to the Athletic out of context and extrapolated from that, that Ben White is being sold.

Tony is correct in saying that revenue will be lost due to COVID. What has slipped through the intellectual grasp of the barmy Leeds lot is that this is the same for all clubs, including them.

They’ll get it at some point I guess.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Any murals of Potter in Brighton or Hove? Maybe the place is too upscale and chi chi and it would lower the tone? I am sure you are overflowing with art school grads.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...ge-mural-honours-leeds-united-manager-2934045

You care more?

Do you have any idea about the history of our club? You really should, because for all your use of Latin you’re coming across very much like your other Leeds comrades. Arrogant and ignorant.

We’ve come back from the brink, depths your club will never know.

Some shitty bit of graffiti of a bloke who just got you promoted from the Championship (and will likely do a runner next season) proves nothing regards your hunger or passion.

Again, if he’s so great and “made” Ben White, why don’t you lot do the same with one of your own players.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

On what basis do you think you care more about your club than we do about ours?

Of course, I'm assuming that your comment was meant seriously rather than trolling, but I guess we'll see.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Killer Whale did write that "we'll beat Liverpool and City" essay didn't he. It must be him, or it means there are at least two overly verbose, completely stupid, too much time on their hands, not living in the real world Leeds supporters currently writing utter rubbish on the internet.

Actually, chances are it's probably not him is it.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Care so much more that your ground was half empty for years and we had higher average attendances than the mighty Leeds for years on the trot?

Plenty of BHA related murals around Brighton over the years, thanks. That mural looks like something you'd see in a school playground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here