Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
They must be getting excited about prospective signings from the likes of Barcelona, Juventus, even Liverpool and Man City.

Oh.

49d63c3b8022b9a8aaef6e8437f23912.jpg

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
They must be getting excited about prospective signings from the likes of Barcelona, Juventus, even Liverpool and Man City.

Oh.

49d63c3b8022b9a8aaef6e8437f23912.jpg

Keith Bumdungeon always has his finger on the pulse for the Bugle. Although Danny is a bit balder these days...

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Another one of these “£20m will be enough” and we have no choice but to accept remarks.

Strange lack of understanding of how business works. Cool ok I’ll join in. Alright buddy, I’ll send over £15k for your house next week. I’ve decided that should be enough. Money talks. Leave me the keys, thanks.

Lack of understanding of the transfer market [emoji3581]
Nothing to do with his parent club [emoji3581]
Lack of understanding of the loan system [emoji3581]

https://twitter.com/chriskam78/status/1292005202808246272

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
They've still not worked out that Veltman is more of a right back than a centre back. His signing triggered their Ben White is going to sign senses as well. Imagine how confused they'll be when they realise we play with specific left and right sided centre backs and we also have specific players in the squad to cover those positions, rather than generic centre backs.

Over his career Veltman is far more a centre back than a right back.

In no way am I suggesting Leeds fans are not deluded though.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Bielsa made Ben White the player he is [emoji3581]

https://twitter.com/nickjames820/status/1291833419740184578

Poor saps , they have no idea how the loan system works , particularly when developing young talent .

Leeds fans , Brighton used you as a stepping stone in the development of one of their young talents , that is all .....just like Newport the season before .

Premier league clubs did the same with us when we were in the Championship.

I hope that clears this up for you .

Deluded clowns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
One thing that does puzzle me is that we are lead to believe Bielsa used his magic to turn the previously average Ben White into a world class defender. Why then, has he not used the same magic to turn Patrick Bamford into a centre forward?

Seems odd to me, but what do I know?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Bielsa now has competition for the ‘Best manager in the whole world ever, who hasn’t won much’ with Pirlo being appointed Juventus manager after less than a week as their under 23 manager.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Another one of these “£20m will be enough” and we have no choice but to accept remarks.

Strange lack of understanding of how business works. Cool ok I’ll join in. Alright buddy, I’ll send over £15k for your house next week. I’ve decided that should be enough. Money talks. Leave me the keys, thanks.

Lack of understanding of the transfer market [emoji3581]
Nothing to do with his parent club [emoji3581]

https://twitter.com/chriskam78/status/1292005202808246272

Latest one if seen was a debate on the fee given Ake's move.

The solution for Leeds fans, is to remain at £20m but include add-ons such as Leeds in Europe.

The only surprise was that they only mentioned Europe rather than the Champions League.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Respect Colin, but I'm not so sure.

Of course the Glasgow clubs have the fanbase and stadium size, but so do Massive, and so does "survive by skin of teeth" Villa.
Cant see Villa being top 6 within another 6 months (even after 120+ million spent)

Both clubs would be better off being in the English league for sure, but both top 6 within 18 months is a stretch.

Celtic make a fair amount of money through being in the Champions League year after year, which gives them a huge advantage over other Scottish clubs. But they wouldn't have that extra revenue in the Premier League, so would be starting level with everyone else. .

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Just seen the #freebenwhite thing. How the mighty have fallen, utterly desperate for a completely untested centre back at Premier League level to join them from us. Funny how they don't see the irony in that at all with all their chat about how massive they are

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
#freebenwhite is great value.

They'll be a plane flying over Brighton soon.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
On 5th September, it will be exactly 110 years since we won the Charity Shield, beating the mighty Aston Villa. We were and remain the only club in football history to win the Charity Shield without winning the FA Cup or the top division. Something Leeds will never achieve!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
On 5th September, it will be exactly 110 years since we won the Charity Shield, beating the mighty Aston Villa. We were and remain the only club in football history to win the Charity Shield without winning the FA Cup or the top division. Something Leeds will never achieve!

You're forgetting when we became the first club on earth to score a goal this whole millennium.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

No, by winning the Charity Shield we proved that the Southern League was the top division, that was the whole point, no?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
No, by winning the Charity Shield we proved that the Southern League was the top division, that was the whole point, no?

No, and you know full well that by top division, I was being inclusive of the Premier League and old money Division One.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here