[Albion] Definitely 2 points dropped tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We’re a bit toothless in the final third, but we’re 6 months in to a 6 year project

The fact we’re playing like this so early into the new managers reign is quite frankly amazing .

A little more quality and pace added to the squad and we’ll win these games 0-3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Still pleased with an away point and that they failed to beat us yet again.

Dougie and another poster were on here a few weeks ago, desperate for this game to come round, one prick even admitted he was avoiding a NSC ban just to be here tonight. So they could home NSC post match to boast about their win. Wrong.

An isolated FB was the reason we didn’t win. Great work until that moment, but a lack of concentration.

I'm not blaming Montoya. He showed him on the outside, and not many of those go in, as evidenced by their xg.

The two learning points for me are ... kill an opponent when on top and keep the style of play until the end of the match

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If that was 2 points dropped.

Then palace must be savoring the fact they clung onto a single point, while being outclassed and playing at home.

I know which team I'd rather be supporting.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
It does feel a bit like two points dropped.However, and it is a very big HOWEVER! We played some blinding stuff and if we had been a so called 'top 6' team the biased Sky pundits would have been ejaculating all over their clipboards. Yvees Bissouma!! Take a bow son!

Super stuff...oh and I hate that diving cheating non descriptive Zaha..what a turd he is!

TNBA

TTF

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Questions need to be asked about fitness levels and mental levels, as we seem to always be on the back foot in the last 15 mins.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Were you asking those questions 11 days ago at Arsenal?
Would you be asking those question if one of the 2 or 3 chances, in the last 10 minutes had gone in?

No matter how abjectly bad they are, the other teams allowed to play as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh dear god it's hard work just keeping up with BG's list of the players he hates, from the team he 'supports'.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
It’s a good point.
We could easily have lost that.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
City lost to Norwich you can’t win every game think some need a reality check, we played some fantastic football tonight. You have to ask the question wtf are some fans expecting?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes it was 2 points dropped, but if you'd said at the start we'd get 1 point and be clearly the better side I'd have been happy. It was a good strike from the cheat, and they change results sometimes, so c'est la vie.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Unbeaten in 3
Playing well
Getting better every week
Beaten by an isolated moment of class

Disappointed, not upset

We go again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The wankpuffins really ought to feel massively relieved with that. The draw flattered them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think we played the first 70 with a bit too much intensity and paid the price in the final 20.
Listening to Zaha's interview, it was Palace that were tired at the end of the first half. You can't expect to dominate all 90 minutes of a game, especially a derby away from home, so Palace were bound to get some momentum. Most times he'd miss that shot, and we'd get the game back under control.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports