Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Decent wingers needed more now then ever

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Excellent business, and history has proved TB tucked 'em up good and proper.

Pleased to be wrong. Never hated him as the poster intimated, just rated him at 4 mill. Wish I could be right all the time.

I certainly had no intention of doing so. I put the more outlandish comments in bold.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Ulloa coming back would be a No brainer but then we would have 3 hold up centre forwards fighting for one spot .... the money has now got to be spent on the width players

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
Excellent business, and history has proved TB tucked 'em up good and proper.

Pleased to be wrong. Never hated him as the poster intimated, just rated him at 4 mill. Wish I could be right all the time.

Sadly, it would've only been 'excellent business' if we had reinvested in a similar, or even better, replacement for him. We didn't; that's one of the many reasons why we were where we were last season, let's just hope that Baldock can score at least 18+ goals this season and 2M might start to look like a bargain...

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
:facepalm: I know.
Seem to recall a few on here banging on about how overrated he was (slow, lazy, moans too much etc) too.

From: http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...A37-5-million-for-Ulloa&p=6370742#post6370742

No doubt there's plenty more elsewhere.

I stand by my post entirely. ... Liked him, but was he quick? No he wasn't!
If you, even with your 'look at me' hindsight try to gain some pedantic kudos by trolling, then misinterpreting posts. I assume the S in your name could be .... Sad. ???

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I stand by my post entirely. ... Liked him, but was he quick? No he wasn't!
If you, even with your 'look at me' hindsight try to gain some pedantic kudos by trolling, then misinterpreting posts. I assume the S in your name could be .... Sad. ???

You didn't say that he wasn't quick - you said he wasn't quick enough.
Eleven Premier League goals says you were wrong.

And it's 'Slim' but thanks for playing :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here