Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Death list prediction 2016

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Sepp Blatter

Think you'll find you're number one with a bullet in NSC's Lifetime Ban prediction 2016 list matey :wave:

Well **** me, last year another poster, a long term one at that, posted the same.

Can't remember anyone calling for a ban then.

Wints

Banned
May 11, 2013
Think you'll find you're number one with a bullet in NSC's Lifetime Ban prediction 2016 list matey :wave:

����������������

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well **** me, last year another poster, a long term one at that, posted the same.

Can't remember anyone calling for a ban then.

Assuming that Bens Grandad is a real grandad (some on here even call him by the name 'Brian') then he must be of a certain age. If's he's from Eastbourne he must be at least 35. Can you imagine the hand-wringing on here if he did indeed have the misfortune to die in 2016? ??? It's a bit crap at best to nominate people in the public eye to die in the next year. To nominate fellow Albion fans and NSC posters is beyond sh1t shirley?

Wints

Banned
May 11, 2013
Assuming that Bens Grandad is a real grandad (some on here even call him by the name 'Brian') then he must be of a certain age. If's he's from Eastbourne he must be at least 35. Can you imagine the hand-wringing on here if he did indeed have the misfortune to die in 2016? ??? It's a bit crap at best to nominate people in the public eye to die in the next year. To nominate fellow Albion fans and NSC posters is beyond sh1t shirley?

Jesus calm down I thought it was a tounge in cheek thread?? I wouldn't like to see anyone mentioned die!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stuart Hall

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here