Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dearly departing...

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Perhaps they’re a bit more money conscious than the London mugs. Example of course being Man City with Cucurella - Chelsea waltz in like complete patsies and cough up £62. Oh well. :wave:
Maybe we were the mugs :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Perhaps they’re a bit more money conscious than the London mugs. Example of course being Man City with Cucurella - they offered £30m, we said £40m, they said stuff it. Chelsea waltz in like complete patsies and cough up £62. Oh well. :wave:

(The above mentioned figures are quoted from various media reports so may not be accurate for those in the know.)
Yes, I mentioned City's half-hearted attempt as the exception - but no hint from Liverpool when their midfield is crumbling (and they haven't a hope in hell of getting Bellingham), and nothing from United when Biss went to Spurs relatively cheaply and all they had in midfield was Fred and McTominey ... just seems strange that it'sonly London clubs which buy or get linked.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Perhaps they’re a bit more money conscious than the London mugs. Example of course being Man City with Cucurella - they offered £30m, we said £40m, they said stuff it. Chelsea waltz in like complete patsies and cough up £62. Oh well. :wave:

(The above mentioned figures are quoted from various media reports so may not be accurate for those in the know.)
He doesn't even look like he's worth THAT at the moment :lol:

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
As well as a lot of speculativve 'journalism' about our players being up for grabs, there's one thing that puzzles me. Why is it always Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal, and never any of the big clubs up north, the Liverpools, Cities and Uniteds? OK, Burn was different circumstances, and Citeh did hsve a half-hearted nibble at Cucu - but seriously, why does it appear to be only London clubs?
No need to change house - you can still live in beautiful Sussex and train and play in London if you wish.

I'm always surprised at how poor Palace finish in the league with a wealth of young and older London based players around them. :tears2:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No need to change house - you can still live in beautiful Sussex and train and play in London if you wish.
I can see that from the point of the view of the player's convenience - my question is why is it only London clubs that appear to be interested in our players, not why our players might like a move to a London club.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Name a new young PL player that has a few decent games

Name a top 6 PL club

Make up story. Remember a lot of these bloggers are dicks
Edited for you :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here