Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Tony. Please kill off the rumours! (open letter)

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Gus isn't even in the country...what are people seriously expecting!

I'm sure that Gus et al would have had a pre-booked end of season holiday period which the club are respecting whilst they have been doing their own investigation into the matter. After which there will be a meeting between Paul, Tony and the suspended trio where they will be given a chance to share their own opinions on what took place before the suspension their answers to which will give Paul and Tony the last pieces of information needed.

Following such a meeting I imagine a decision will be made about how all parties will proceed for the future and if they cannot all agree then they will have to negotiate a conclusion to their current employment relationship.

The long timescale is probably all due to Gus, Tanno and Charlie having holidays arranged and the club not being awkward or demanding of them at the risk of damaging their working relationship further.

I could obviously be horribly wrong and maybe Paul and Tony have done nothing and everything is a shambles behind the scenes but I choose to recognise their hard work and devotion to the club and when considering that in this delicate situation suspect that everything is in hand and being dealt with accordingly

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Dear Tony.
I go onto Northstand/Argus every day of the week in the hope that there will be some news, and every day I feel a little more worried that something awful is going to come out and that you are hiding something from us. I love my Albion as I am sure you do, so you understand that this is just purgatory for the loyal supporters of this great club and that we need some answers and a little bit of hope so we can sleep at night!
Please Tony just show us some respect and tell us something, anything but please don't keep this silence going, it's killing us.

From a very Anxious Fan

I take it that last night you finished off the last of your homemade Sloe Gin ? ergo the panic midnight epistle ? Don't panic, all will be well

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Dear 'man in charge'

Who is this 'Tony' that so many speak of......?

Yours sincerely

JCL for the last 49 years.

PS: I only really care about the football on the day of the match......the rest is bollocks...sort of.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dear Tony ,
Do you use a battery operated nasal hair trimmer or go old school with scissors ?
Ta

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Ahh at long last........Thank you.

I knew there was a reason why I suggested you as being a Moderator on here :thumbsup:

I suggested me as well.

I think Darren suspects me as a fifth columnist.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Dear Tony,

Why is my penis so small? How can I call myself a man with a walnut between my legs? You spent £105,231,012 on the Amex and yet you didn't think to put vanity dividers along the urinal troughs to spare people like me from having to queue for the one cubicle (ONE! thanks for that!) to avoid revealing our woefully inadequate members to the majority of normal penis sized Amex attendees peeing in the troughs. You didn't think it through at all did you?

Thanks for nothing.

CM

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dear Tony,

Why is my penis so small? How can I call myself a man with a walnut between my legs? You spent £105,231,012 on the Amex and yet you didn't think to put vanity dividers along the urinal troughs to spare people like me from having to queue for the one cubicle (ONE! thanks for that!) to avoid revealing our woefully inadequate members to the majority of normal penis sized Amex attendees peeing in the troughs. You didn't think it through at all did you?

Thanks for nothing.

CM

You are Das Reich in disguise and I claim my £5.00.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Dear Tony,

Can we have a bouncy castle at the Amex too please? As it seems all our fans are SEVEN YEARS OLD.

Cheers,

Some needy twit.

We do have a bouncy castle, and the person who stole my trainers when I was on it needs to grow up!!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here