Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Tony. Please kill off the rumours! (open letter)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Dear Tony

I have been supporting the Albion for 40 years, unless you tell me about an internal HR affair that has nothing to do with me directly I may be forced to carry on supporting the Albion until I die.

Love EP

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
When was the last time Tony kept everyone involved in his day to day running of the club?
Just name one situation, one deal, one transfer, one contract, anything, that Tony played out through the media?

WE WILL BE TOLD WHEN WE NEED TO BE TOLD. WE the people who haven't invested £150m+ DON'T NEED TO BE TOLD ANYTHING.

Mate, I totally agree, it's just a personal thing, tony can do what he wants, I trust his judgement, I'm just slightly concerned from a personal view, knowing my luck, it'll all be sorted by next week and be fine, don't worry, I'm not gonna start tonnes of threads about tony needs to keep us informed, or don't forget, 4 years ago we were playing at the withdean.....

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Dear Adam Woodyatt,
In real life I am partly sure that you are a reasonable man with nothing but goodwill and an uncrackable barrel of self-doubt within your festering pelt. But, I beg of you to insist on the explosive death of the one character that has kept you well paid and certain of a continuation of very mediocre work: Beale. I've watched you as he from the start, sometimes reminiscing over that band you sought to start with Sharon and Kelvin that ended in typical loveless remiss and starlessness, and I lightly applaud what must have began as determination before such ambition wholeheartedly wilted into the shape of drab and uninspiring repetition. Your career has stiffened without remorse and I plead to the part of Beale that inherits goodness after the worst of disasters - including his recent disappearance and mute, dirty-bearded return - to request the parliament of his ex-wives to come back and kill him off properly. The Beale you helped make is a reminder to me of all I fail to do, so, please, be done with him, having his body slowly boiled in a chip pan fat vat and his head battered in breadcrumb and paraded around the town on the sharpened rotting femur of longdead Cindy or the unfathomably pointy nose of deceptively Scottish Jane.
Have it happen Woodyatt. Depart with a newborn pride and travel the country in some sort of Hi De Hi production, you as a tiny bit part jockey.
I appreciate your listening.

All the worst for the punchable sack of cockery you've inflicted on our our sorry eyes.

Meade

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mate, I totally agree, it's just a personal thing, tony can do what he wants, I trust his judgement, I'm just slightly concerned from a personal view, knowing my luck, it'll all be sorted by next week and be fine, don't worry, I'm not gonna start tonnes of threads about tony needs to keep us informed, or don't forget, 4 years ago we were playing at the withdean.....
But you can't have it both ways.
Either you trust Tony to do the job, or you want to be told of every development.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Dear NSC,

I don't read you.

Love & kisses,
Tony.

As always, you know nothing that is correct.

Dear Tony

I have been supporting the Albion for 40 years, unless you tell me about an internal HR affair that has nothing to do with me directly I may be forced to carry on supporting the Albion until I die.

Love EP

Is the correct answer.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dear Tony.

After a harrowing few weeks of navel gazing, antidepressants, vitriol and shrieking I have decided that there are more pressing issues in my life than whatever the **** you are doing with your football team.

As it is summer I have decided to switch off my TV set and go out and do something less boring instead.

Kind regards

Bevendean Hillbilly
Leigh on Sea
Essex.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Dear Tony.

After a harrowing few weeks of navel gazing, antidepressants, vitriol and shrieking I have decided that there are more pressing issues in my life than whatever the **** you are doing with your football team.

As it is summer I have decided to switch off my TV set and go out and do something less boring instead.

Kind regards

Bevendean Hillbilly
Leigh on Sea
Essex.

Ahh at long last........Thank you.

I knew there was a reason why I suggested you as being a Moderator on here :thumbsup:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Dear Tony

Love EP

Hurrah! Just possibly the most succinct, sensible and thoroughly supportable statement on NSC ever!!

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Let's just say for arguments sake there is a £Million pound on the table and Tony has three Jacks are you seriously suggesting that you want Tony to tell everyone what his hand is to keep the fans happy? He'll play his hand through until he "wins" or until he knows he can't then he'll quietly fold. We may never know what his hand was and what happened and that is the way it should be.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Dear Cornish seagull,

I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, but I thank you for your letter and would like to remind you that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and what better breakfast than a bowl of Kellogg's frosties?

All the best,
Tony the Tiger

Feb 14, 2010
Dear Tony,

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Please continue to say nothing and make your move when the time is right.

WCP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here