Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Nathan Jones...

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Why do you all hate him. Yes I was at their ground and perhaps he did get Jo sent off. But get over it. He loves Brighton. Always tried his best and does not deserve this.

I didn't go to Yeovil this year so can't comment. What I can comment about is last season, when after they held on to the win he decided to run into the goalnet facing the Albion fans and started celebrating aggressively, despite not being near the spot when the whistle went and there being 3 other sides of the ground of Yeovil fans.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Forster doesn't go and wind up fans of clubs he used to play for when his current team beats them. No matter how you look at it, Nathan Jones has a funny way of showing how much he claims to love the club!

Also, for a Tottenham fan to come on here and slag off Brighton fans for abusing a former player is ironic. Does the name Sol Campbell mean anything to you?

Ouch, bullseye!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Thought this deserved a bounce. Has he apologised yet?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
What a wanker, once a legend but now a total wanker, he should never come back to this club.

The anyinsah thing was a disgrace but the year before he booked himself a place in the wanker hall of fame with his over the top celebrations in the goal having won a midtable third division game with his wankerish behaviour, screaming, punching the air and such. He didn't even celebrate with his team mates, prick. That after his ott celebrations at withdeam for a yeovil goal sprinting the length of the pitch to act like a tosser

Rant over x

Good call Brett!

TheBeautifulOne

Aug 8, 2013
Funny how life turns out..........

How I have chuckled reading these threads posted 4 years ago about Nathan,

"and now he's back, from outta space, he just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon yr face......"

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good bounce.

He was a right tw@ in those couple of games against us. Still water under the bridge now, and I'm sure he's earning his keep as an interpreter for OG.

:)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
How I have chuckled reading these threads posted 4 years ago about Nathan,

"and now he's back, from outta space, he just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon yr face......"

You were a **** then Nathan and you're a **** now. Oh, and a shit footballer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here