Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Nathan Jones...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A incident that could be constued either way dependant on which angle you saw it from.

Well I had a perfect view of the incident. I was sitting in the stand & it was right in front of me. Anyinsah pulled his foot away - as he realised he'd clatter Jones if he didn't. Cue lovely Nathan throwing himself to the ground holding his face in order to get our lad sent off.

Great to see he got his payback today. Tosser. :thumbsup:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Well I had a perfect view of the incident. I was sitting in the stand & it was right in front of me. Anyinsah pulled his foot away - as he realised he'd clatter Jones if he didn't. Cue lovely Nathan throwing himself to the ground holding his face in order to get our lad sent off.

:clap2::clap2:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

100% correct, I was sitting in that stand with hitony, and it happened right in front of us . Sickening that a professional player would do that, especially one that has such a close 'affection' for our club. He may be a great bloke off the field, but he's no friend of ours on it.

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Jonesy was playing today. But he was scared so he changed his name to Nathan Smith! Fooled you all by the looks...

When he was an Albion player he was always show-boating wasnt he, with that bloody step over that worked once every ten times he tried it. Lets not get to down on the boy though, just for getting JA sent off etc etc. Hes a pro footballer, employed by another club to do a job and, unfortunately in this day and age, that includes trying to gain an advantage unfairly like most players do at every other club including ours.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not only is he a twat, he is also Welsh. Errr.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I presume you're excluding the moments when he flings himself to the ground in order to get our players sent off?

I don't think he is the only player that does that :lolol:
turn yer telly on and watch one or two premiership games, you will see that happening all the time (or go down the park later on and see it happening in sunday league games :lolol:)

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
What a wanker, once a legend but now a total wanker, he should never come back to this club.

The anyinsah thing was a disgrace but the year before he booked himself a place in the wanker hall of fame with his over the top celebrations in the goal having won a midtable third division game with his wankerish behaviour, screaming, punching the air and such. He didn't even celebrate with his team mates, prick. That after his ott celebrations at withdeam for a yeovil goal sprinting the length of the pitch to act like a tosser

Rant over x

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Lost count of the amount of players that ive seen basicly cheat to gain a advantage on the football pitch,the incident was unsavoury to say the least but im sure if the boot was on the other foot,this thread would not have been written,Jones at his time with us,gave a 100% every game and his legendry awful stepovers put a smile on many a fans face,it wouldnt bother me if Mr slade asked him to come and work with him if it improves our game. So in my eyes your welcome back Nat,ya as Sir Norm would say Irritating little so and so :lolol:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Where as Forster never dives?

Forster doesn't go and wind up fans of clubs he used to play for when his current team beats them. No matter how you look at it, Nathan Jones has a funny way of showing how much he claims to love the club!

Also, for a Tottenham fan to come on here and slag off Brighton fans for abusing a former player is ironic. Does the name Sol Campbell mean anything to you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here