Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Haha ugly high hairlined at 19 prick :)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Haha ugly high hairlined at 19 prick :)

How old are you ????

Williams will be a top player, and I think he will be out on loan to a championship team again next season. He still has 4 years to run on his contract, but he won't get in the Palace team next season, so out on loan is good for him and us.
How some of you can slag him off because of his Palace connection is a bit pathetic, he would walk into your team .

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Why is he smug? ??? He'd be exactly what we need in our team... a player like him would have made a difference in some key games this year.

Oh sorry... PALACE SCUM.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
How old are you ????

Williams will be a top player, and I think he will be out on loan to a championship team again next season. He still has 4 years to run on his contract, but he won't get in the Palace team next season, so out on loan is good for him and us.
How some of you can slag him off because of his Palace connection is a bit pathetic, he would walk into your team .

Its not as pathetic as coming on here bragging about a woman who felt she had to call the police at your training ground.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mature.

Doubt he cares what someone thinks who probably earns 15x less than them whilst playing sport.

How old are you ????

And yet for all that he's about 20 grand a week richer than you.
And unlike you, he'll be in the prem next season.

Haha I put a half joking dig at a place player on here and get serious replies - 2 mentioning how much he earns - shallow wankers (and yes I do see the irony if any of u have the brains to point it out but as I said it was a joke - obviously touched a few nerves haha)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ironic, considering what you said.

Shallow clown.

Haha I just edited my post before reading your dimwitted reply. Sure it was u who misinterpreted something the other day? 'Clown' haha MATURE

Also I seem to recall your a troll account t - would explain the palace viewpoint you're randomly taking - pathetic!

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
No, but I do remember a fair few Palace fans slating Glenn Murray two seasons ago for his seven goal contribution to your final position. Funny how we see these things to suit our own agenda.

Williams might be a Premier League player in name next season, but that's not the same as actually playing, is it? He won't get a game under Pulis and will be binned off on loan again. I doubt we'll make the play offs, though, all things considered, I still don't think we'll have had a bad season, but Williams has still failed to get Ipswich up there so that's fine with me. He's no more responsible for us not getting there than any other goalscorer, or our own wasted chances, or Hoops, come to think of it.

He's been arguably Ipswich's best player since arriving so he still has a bright future, whether Pulis decides to use him is anyones guess but I don't get the thread when you've achieved absolutely nothing yourselves as of yet. Why not start one about Grabban while you're at it? I'd start a counter argument by saying congratulations to Ashley Barnes for wising up and leaving you lot but I'd probably get banned.

This thread has about as much legs to it as the comments about you supposedly getting one over us when we bought Dobbie from you. The bigger picture is oh so necessary.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How old are you ????

Can you put in a good word ? He would be an ideal season long loan replacement for "Julie" Andrews.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
How old are you ????

I think that would be a good move, so that you have an experienced Championship player ready to go straight into your side, after second season syndrome takes it toll on the club next season.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I think that would be a good move, so that you have an experienced Championship player ready to go straight into your side, after second season syndrome takes it toll on the club next season.

The more you lot go on about second season syndrome the more I suspect we'll get Europe. Last season you kept going on about us not getting into the playoffs. We got into the playoffs. You kept going on about you beating us at the Amex. We beat you 2-0 at your gaffe. You kept going on about us losing to Watford, we won and went up. This season you kept going on about us going down, we might still finish in the top ten. Now you keep going on about us going down next season so I guess I better make sure my passport is in order.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Class player and I suspect would have been playing PL this season without the serious injury he suffered.

I would have him at the Amex I a heartbeat, really don't get the animosity

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Class player and I suspect would have been playing PL this season without the serious injury he suffered.

I would have him at the Amex I a heartbeat, really don't get the animosity

Agreed...he IS a very decent player....wasted at Ipswich. Although, tbh, he was fairly average against us (notwithstanding Ipswich's tedious victory).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here