Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dear Chelsea...

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
So I say
Thank you for the moolah you spunked on Potter,
Back room staff we've since forgotten,
Bruno, Cucurella - I ask in all honesty
Where would we be
Without your Tony Bloom jealousy?
So I say
Thank you for the upgrade -
Roberto De Zerbi!

Yours laughing like drains,
Brighton
x

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
A sad mind, loves to hate. He messed up.
I would think the overload of players, egos were probably overspilling out of the dressing room door, it must have been difficult to deal with, he would have learned tons from this.
Lets hope people can let go now, at the end of the day he never went to Palace.

Midget

Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
I would think the overload of players, egos were probably overspilling out of the dressing room door, it must have been difficult to deal with, he would have learned tons from this.
I don't hate. It's aimed more at Chelsea and their horrible ethos backfiring. Just having a laugh really.

But thanks for saying I have a sad mind. That was nice.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I don't hate. It's aimed more at Chelsea and their horrible ethos backfiring. Just having a laugh really.

But thanks for saying I have a sad mind. That was nice.
Sorry young man, I see so much envy of Mr Potter for trying to take a deal that few would have turned down, that it appears very sad. We don't hear so much on Newcastle on here. I am loving beating these super wealthy club and long may it continue.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
That would be hilarious. So football.

Midget

Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Sorry young man, I see so much envy of Mr Potter for trying to take a deal that few would have turned down, that it appears very sad. We don't hear so much on Newcastle on here. I am loving beating these super wealthy club and long may it continue.
"Young man"? Really?
😂

I'm no fan of Newcastle and their dirty money either, they just haven't used it to try and poach our people mid-season by doing things the wrong way (yet). When they do, and it backfires, and I find it funny, maybe I'll post a silly song about them too. You know, just for *laughs*

(shee)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
No hate from me.

It must be terrible for him personally, he has absolutely failed, in a job he believed he would flourish in.
That's going to be devastating for him.

I feel for him, but equally I find it very funny too.
Odd emotions for sure, but that's how it is.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Thanks for the post Graham! You were never anywhere near as good as you thought you were! We have a massive upgrade in De Zerbi and the idiots from the Kings Road gave us £20 mil for you!! Enjoy living in Leicester!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here