Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Whitehead

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The sheep as I call them have slated JFC when ,managers with presumably a lot more football knowledge than most on here have continually picked him to do a specific job. Agustein has not been great and joins McCourt in the wastre of wages club but many on here see Paddy as some form of star and revelation, that will male everything rosy.

Seems like a fair few football managers with a lot of football knowledge have continually ignored (£33k per week at Wolves- reserves- in L1)Jamie O'Hara, yet he's good enough for you to recommend him . And to think you call McCourt a waste of wages. Bet he earns a lot less than that parasite O'Hara.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Seems like a fair few football managers with a lot of football knowledge have continually ignored (£33k per week at Wolves- reserves- in L1)Jamie O'Hara, yet he's good enough for you to recommend him . And to think you call McCourt a waste of wages. Bet he earns a lot less than that parasite O'Hara.

He also has a lot more ability in the position we need somebody than McCourt, as he has shown for many previous clubs. The proviso of signing him would be if CH could get him back to showing his ability rather than sit on his a..e and pick up wages. Obviously we wouldnt pay him a fraction of £33k per week, so if he joined it would be for the right reasons, he wanted to play football back at the standard that he was capable of. Blackpool are paid a very low wage with a bonus for points, goals and being in the side. So he is on less than £5k a week, in a good week, unless Wolves still hold his registration and are paying some of his wages.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No thanks (O'Hara). Cocky, overrated (by himself, mostly), past his best and a total twunt into the bargain.

One of those footballers I really begrudge the money to- and I genuinely don't to the properly talented ones.

I don't agree with Leon Knight about much, but I'm broadly with him on the subject of JOH.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We've already got plenty of defensive midfielders and two right-backs.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Never did hear much from [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] about this tweet. Seemed an odd one at the time too. So were we actually in for him and if we were what happened?!

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Not a bad player but he's not an upgrade on what we've already got. Rather focus was concentrated on finding a left back, CB, winger and most importantly a striker who knows where the net is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here