• Yes

Votes: 55 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 577 91.3%

• Total voters

One Robbie Reinelt

Forever Brighton
Feb 28, 2009
Yeah, and all he's got to do is make a casual acknowledgement and apology of that moment...

Look on the official website ... think you'll find his apology there. He says he has alot to prove to win over the fans & that he's grown up since the unfortunate gesture.
Move on .. he has.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Look on the official website ... think you'll find his apology there. He says he has alot to prove to win over the fans & that he's grown up since the unfortunate gesture.
Move on .. he has.

If I could get away with an apology like that to the Mrs...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Move on .. he has.

Not sure he had much choice in that one - shown the door by Southampton because he wasn't of Premiership quality. :)

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
He ought to get one of those message T shirts printed up saying "sorry I was a c**t at Withdean" to unveil when he scores. All will be OK then.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Move on .. he has.

Dean Hammond said:
"I have got a lot to prove to the fans though and I want to prove myself and get them back on side. I look forward to that challenge

That isn't an apology is it?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
No, think he will do rather well for us, the blue blood is pouring back into him as we speak.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
45 precious, self important twats and counting ............ Jesus Christ

Pestell

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Can't believe anyone would serioulsy boo him. The lad was young, made a gesture to the fans, went for more money, blah, blah, blah, get over it.

Let's listen out for the boo's if he scores the winner to send us into the Premiership!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
There was plenty of time to boo him when he was playing for Southampton, He's an Albion player for the rest of the season and as with all our players he'll get my support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here