Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Hammond - signs one year loan deal (merged)

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
The worst player we could have signed. This will genuinely dampen my enthusiasm for BHAFC. Hammond is a c.unt and I don't use that word lightly. He is scum and I wish him nothing but the worst. I hope he is injured in his first game and sent back. Not only is he a prick, he's a poor player by our standards. Get rid and if Gus can't work it out soon he can f*** off too.

Are you for real?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Have to admit, I begrudge spending my money on tickets,shirts,pies etc to pay for this wankers wages IMHO I am a bit gutted

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
go listen to it, then maybe you might have a valid opinion

I have a valid opinion. I was in the South Stand and I'm pretty sure he looked me in the eye as he called us all wankers.

The onus is on you to prove your opinion. I'm happy to believe it - I don't get what is so hard about just explaining to those of us who can't watch it what he has said that actually makes him ok, perhaps we might agree with you?!

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
I have a valid opinion. I was in the South Stand and I'm pretty sure he looked me in the eye as he called us all wankers.

The onus is on you to prove your opinion. I'm happy to believe it - I don't get what is so hard about just explaining to those of us who can't watch it what he has said that actually makes him ok, perhaps we might agree with you?!
why is it down to me you are comenting without having heard it and i cant be bothered to transcribe the whole thing for you

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
some of it you could have read yourself if you had been bothered to go to the club website

Attachments

• Untitlehamm.jpg
    Untitlehamm.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 151

Oct 25, 2003
i'm not sure there's ever been an albion signing that has been so unpopular upon his arrival

he'll need to work VERY hard to win the fans over (myself included)

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Have to admit, I begrudge spending my money on tickets,shirts,pies etc to pay for this wankers wages IMHO I am a bit gutted

Me too. Hopefully they recall him from the loan and i never have to see him in an Albion shirt again. But then he's nowhere near Prem quality, so i suppose that's unlikely.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Not exactly worked out so far. He looks no better than when he left us. Time to send him back to Southampton and use his wages elsewhere.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not exactly worked out so far. He looks no better than when he left us. Time to send him back to Southampton and use his wages elsewhere.
First couple of games, he looked decent and I was preparing to eat my words. Since then, as shit as I remember him from years ago.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
First couple of games, he looked decent and I was preparing to eat my words. Since then, as shit as I remember him from years ago.
Yep, exactly that.

Why does he have to go round the ball in a full 360 degree orbit, before passing it off?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yep, exactly that.

Why does he have to go round the ball in a full 360 degree orbit, before passing it off?
One of his two party tricks. The other one is to act as a magnet to the ball - sadly though, repelling it for long long spells as the game passes him by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here