Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Deadline day signings

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I truly hope they have some up their sleeves because we bloody need them. Complacency from management down to the players has crept in and we could seriously be in trouble

Alternatively, we've come through a run of fixtures where we weren't expected to win a game (according to the predictor) between 4th December and 2nd Feb. As it happens, during that period, we've picked up two more points than predicted, without a number of key members of the squad who have been either injured, on international duty or banned!

But hey, let's slag off the management and the players and bemoan the fact that we aren't mid table or higher in a league where most of the clubs have more money to spend...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
SSN reporting Sam Vokes to Stoke from Burnley with Crouch going the other way. Seems a bit of an odd one that. Why would Vokes want to drop a division?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
So a kneejerk reaction is the answer is it? Sorry but l don't think that it is. Yes an awful performance last night by all accounts, (2nd half anyway, we seemed to do very well until half time), and perhaps we have had the odd stutter in the past few games, but overall l still believe we are on the right track. Bringing in someone as a panice measure is exactly the wrong thing to do in my opioion.

Jahanbaksh will be back from the Asia Cup soon, and hopefully it won't be long before Bernardo and Izquierdo are fit again. We will be ok.

Still believe we are on the right track and those three are all back and we don't look OK to me

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well Mr Barber/Mr Hughton the great summer recruitment is not looking so good now is it?
The entire club looked at 26 points by Christmas and thought:-

'we've got this, whoop whoop'.

It turns out they got nuffink.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here