Davies the next Zamora?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I am excited by the signing of this Craig Davies. Another weapon to add to the armoury.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
anyway no one can match Robert Lester Zamora

55923-2.jpg

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

nice article in the programme today about him

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
can people stop comparing this player/that player as a new zamora

zamora is a legend here and he was unique, no other player should be regarded as the next zamora cus there will always be only one

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
What if Zamora comes back to the Albion for the swansong of his career, will he be the new Zamora, the old Zamora or just Zamora?

The new Jonny Dixon! (What?)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
apparently davies in an arrogant shit. time will tell...

There is nothing wrong with a little arrogance, as long as you can keep backing it up, but if you can't....then you risk getting the tag, the new Leon Knight!!!

3 clubs and managers seem to disagree with you there.

people always think Prem quality is based on a Henry, Shearer, Owen. No they are just the best in the Prem, the average Prem forward may get you 12 goals if you're lucky and help to keep you mid to bottom table.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
It has struck me that there are parallels between Bobby's arrival and Craig's arrival. However why put the lad under pressure by calling him, or even questioning, whether he is the new version of an Albion legend! I know it's natural but lets see how he does, I for one am exited by what looks like it could be a great bit of business by Adams and Knight.
It does seem Adams my be hoping its history repeating, oh and to say Zamora is not prem quality is bloody stupid. He has played at that level for several seasons and has scored some brilliant goals. Just because he his not prolific as such does not mean he is not prem qual.......by that theory Heskey, Walcott and Kevin Davies are not either which is clearly not true!!!

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Sounds like Micky thinks he has some real potential. Been described as fast. quick and strong. MA seems to think he hasn't fulfilled his full potential yet, and could be looking to bring this out of him. Way to early to tell without seeing him kick a ball yet I know, but looks promising!

Fast and quick? Blimey...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What part of :-

'NEVER GO BACK'

do you still need explaining?

Steve Foster and Jonny Byrne, even P Ward did okay when he came back on loan. If they have the quality then what's the problem ?

B-boi

Jan 31, 2009
B-town
wearing the number 25..........I rest my case. 2 promotions in a row here we come!!!! Starting from next season of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports