Davies the next Zamora?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B-boi

Jan 31, 2009
B-town
Sounds like Micky thinks he has some real potential. Been described as fast. quick and strong. MA seems to think he hasn't fulfilled his full potential yet, and could be looking to bring this out of him. Way to early to tell without seeing him kick a ball yet I know, but looks promising!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i thought murray was the new zamora?

Jimmy Grimble

It appears Adams is trying to find a 'new Zamora' if you look at some of the similarites between the two signings ... Tall, quick black striker, out of favour with a better quality team than ours, reportedly a good finisher, relatively young/unkown and just back from a decent loan spell...

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Zamora isn't Prem quality. I know this might sound a little far fetched but I am sure Fulham will be looking to strengthen in the summer and BZ will become surplus. If we could get 500K for Murray (not sure we could), why wouldn't we use the money and ask FFC for his services? I'm sure wages would be a problem but if we are to move into Falmer in 2010/11 on the back of a Championship team, is it totally out of sight?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Zamora isn't Prem quality. I know this might sound a little far fetched but I am sure Fulham will be looking to strengthen in the summer and BZ will become surplus. If we could get 500K for Murray (not sure we could), why wouldn't we use the money and ask FFC for his services? I'm sure wages would be a problem but if we are to move into Falmer in 2010/11 on the back of a Championship team, is it totally out of sight?

er, yes

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
My brother lives in Oldham and has seen Davies play a bit. His description.....................

rough as a badger's arse
plays like a bulldozer and likely to miss sitters/score with his knee or shin as readily as with his feet

......in other words perfect at our level.

4-3-3 anyone?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
What if Zamora comes back to the Albion for the swansong of his career, will he be the new Zamora, the old Zamora or just Zamora?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
What if Zamora comes back to the Albion for the swansong of his career, will he be the new Zamora, the old Zamora or just Zamora?

the new murray?

B-boi

Jan 31, 2009
B-town
I think there is a possibility of Bobby dropping down a divs, and if we're there when he does, then maybe it's possible. Afterall we are still his fav club on 'Football manager'. Well us and West Ham, but we're the only club who loves him. Although I do think he's prem class, but just doesn't score. He makes goals though, but sometimes that's just not enough when your a prem striker.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

What part of :-

'NEVER GO BACK'

do you still need explaining?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports