Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Van Day

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I think it must be an all time professional low for him and I was glad I was there to see it and to be able to join in the heartfelt booing that we gave him and he so richly deserved.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Cock

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
As in ... He is a cock

D

Deleted User X18H

Leave him a alone the man is a Brightonian! Ever heard him say Brhy-tun ? He was one of us, not some sniviling (or lisping) Brigh-tonn interloper.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Thought his performance was in keeping with the venue.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Leave him a alone the man is a Brightonian! Ever heard him say Brhy-tun ? He was one of us, not some sniviling (or lisping) Brigh-tonn interloper.
You clearly weren't at the game today. One of the worst half times I can ever remember. Crass fake plastic 'entertainment for 15 mins, topped off with the burger van has been attempting a bad karaoke dirge about being rich and famous over some cheesy house track. The desperation and awfulness of it cant be described.

MillitantSeagull

Jul 10, 2010
Brighton
You clearly weren't at the game today. One of the worst half times I can ever remember. Crass fake plastic 'entertainment for 15 mins, topped off with the burger van has been attempting a bad karaoke dirge about being rich and famous over some cheesy house track. The desperation and awfulness of it cant be described.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
no surely the attempt at world record by that chap running 100m whilst balancing the football on his head was just pure class!

D

Deleted User X18H

I chatted with him in the old Ladbrokes in Church Road back in the mid 1990's . He pretty much said that due to his dodgy agent and accountant he was on the bones of his arse. It was the day Davy Jones rode a winner a Lingfield.

And relax.......

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
"David Day was born in Brighton General Elm Grove Brighton".

Born in in Sri Lanka is rhyming slang & is quite appropriate for one posessing such minimal talent and such a massive ego..................

D

Deleted User X18H

"David Day was born in Brighton General Elm Grove Brighton".

Born in in Sri Lanka is rhyming slang & is quite appropriate for one posessing such minimal talent and such a massive ego..................

Oh I getchya ! Barclays or Merril Lynch?

Aylesburyseagull

Feb 19, 2009
Just watched last weeks TV Burp with DVD on it s highlight of the week - think the stink he left in that toilet followed him to StadiumMK yesterday. Felt sorry for the rapper performing with him- something tells me that's one direction his career wasn't planning to go

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rather summed up Milton Keynes FC for me though, I'm struggling to remember a lamer, more cringeworthy piece of half time "entertainment". If the rest of the Albion support had actually seen him, rather than queuing for drinks & toilets, there'd have been some quality chants aimed at him I think.

What have the McDons got lined up for next week? The Nolans? The Reynolds Sisters? Hazel Dean?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here