David Van Day

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Rather summed up Milton Keynes FC for me though, I'm struggling to remember a lamer, more cringeworthy piece of half time "entertainment". If the rest of the Albion support had actually seen him, rather than queuing for drinks & toilets, there'd have been some quality chants aimed at him I think.

What have the McDons got lined up for next week? The Nolans? The Reynolds Sisters? Hazel Dean?

That does it.

Leave the legend that are the Nolans well alone.

I'd be in the mood for dancing with them any day.:rave:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Rather summed up Milton Keynes FC for me though, I'm struggling to remember a lamer, more cringeworthy piece of half time "entertainment". If the rest of the Albion support had actually seen him, rather than queuing for drinks & toilets, there'd have been some quality chants aimed at him I think.

What have the McDons got lined up for next week? The Nolans? The Reynolds Sisters? Hazel Dean?

Lets hope we haven't got all this 'family entertainment' to look forward to at the Amex. :(

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
the whole half time 'entertainment' was just embarrassing (apart from the bloke running with the ball on his head), did like the boos at DvD though

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I left at HT yesterday, and went into the Hilton that's attached to the ground to call a cab, I turn around and see him having pictures taken with everyone :facepalm:!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hopefully at the AMEX we'll have something more uptodate like B*witched and Color Me Badd and other strangely-spelt collections of pappishness. If it's the latter, i'll try and get an autograph from the one with the world's longest forehead (or lowest features).

1768262.jpg

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Having watched a Gully v Santa race at Withdean, I thought MK's entertainment was not the worst I've ever seen.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
no surely the attempt at world record by that chap running 100m whilst balancing the football on his head was just pure class!

We talked about that in the car going home - if someione did that in a match [and ran all the way in to the net] how would the other team tackle him? Supose the keeper could punch it - intersting thought though?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We talked about that in the car going home - if someione did that in a match [and ran all the way in to the net] how would the other team tackle him? Supose the keeper could punch it - intersting thought though?

bit like this?

[yt]v9shQBBXd4A[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports