Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] David Stockdale's distribution

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
Trying to focus on positives after today's result.....thought stockdales distribution was top notch again today....

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
One of his kicks almost resulted in us scoring. Very very good indeed. Has to be the most improved player (from last season) i have ever seen in an Albion shirt and that includes Adam El Abd under Gus!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Never heard him in WSU and it was like a morgue today with no atmosphere

I also sit in WSU, block H, right at that end. I also didn't hear him, but I don't think I ever have. This does not mean that he doesn't do it.

That should have been his ball, but to blame him after Goldson's inadvertent error is just ludicrous. If Dunk had been the defender involved you can bet your bottom dollar that no one would have blamed Stockdale.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Never heard him in WSU and it was like a morgue today with no atmosphere

I defy you to stand in the north goal and make yourself heard in the WSU. There was a lot of noise in the north stand which you didn't hear either. Stockdale has quite a high pitched voice which doesn't carry off the pitch.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
One of his kicks almost resulted in us scoring. Very very good indeed. Has to be the most improved player (from last season) i have ever seen in an Albion shirt and that includes Adam El Abd under Gus!

I agree about a huge improvement from last season. At the beginning of last season I thought he was poor and low on confidence resulting in being quite error prone. That seemed to turn around with the appointment of CH and now this season he's been superb throughout. However, I can't say I've seen a noticeable improvement in his distribution skills simply because they were always top notch even when the rest of his game was poor. His distribution is simply outstanding!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Quite often hear Stocko shout from WSL (fairly near the pitch and the area though). His voice is actually a bit odd when he shouts - almost squeaky. When the goal went in we both immediately said we didn't hear him call for the cross (it was straight at him from where we were sitting - I doubt he expected a defender to go for it). I'm not going to blame him or Goldson - just one of those things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here