Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] David Stockdale

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think the reason we let PIG go so easily is more to do with the constant touting for premiership clubs towards the end of his contract and his back and forth with Bruno.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Which goalkeeper in the Championship conceded less goals than him last season?

He may have not as been as good as in his first season, but there were still games were he won his points nearly on his own. We'll do well to replace him with somebody better, and certainly the realistic names that have been banded about like Henderson aren't

With 9 men behind the ball and the way we set up it would be difficult to get many against us regardless of who was in goal.

Derby did alright plonking 4 past him when a make shift back 4 was in front of him.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
1m for a keeper of Stockdales quality and age would be a bargain. I'm more than happy for us to be spending money in that position. The spine of the side is vital to our success. With the players that have gone this summer I think spending money on a keeper, centre back, central midfielder and striker is minimum we should be doing.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Its like a looking into a bedwetting mirror, plus they also have a bloke called Grandad who makes outrageous posts :lolol:

grandadLegend
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

useron.gif

1995.png

Re: Is Stockdale off to Brighton?
« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:24:27 AM »

With his loyalty & passion I would hate to see him go. Even £10 mil would not be enough.

:laugh:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You would presume contact has been made with his agent who would have indicated that he'd consider a move. ???

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It's not about being cocky or otherwise. I just don't think TK was good enough second half of last season. We can do better.
I agree. The moment rumours started being leaked about him negotiating with other clubs, his form dipped dramatically.

Stockdale is a quality 'keeper and one we could rely on for 7-8 years if all goes well.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
This is one of the big questions at present: just how good is Walton? If he's as good as the buzz suggests, he's not going to hang around for three years for an opportunity.

I hope he gets some games this year in the CC for a start. He has big potential and I think he will go far. However he is a young lad and personally do not think he is ready right now. A few mistakes could set him back a number of years. I would even consider loaning him to a L1 club who will play him all year and see how he does there. If he performs well then he may well be ready the following season for the championship.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
I hope he gets some games this year in the CC for a start. He has big potential and I think he will go far. However he is a young lad and personally do not think he is ready right now. A few mistakes could set him back a number of years. I would even consider loaning him to a L1 club who will play him all year and see how he does there. If he performs well then he may well be ready the following season for the championship.

I agree Marty

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here