Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Always enjoyed his music. Was only playing it this week. RIP

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Not forgetting Salems Lot. Scared the crap out of me.
Yup. Especially the ghost boy floating outside the windows scraping his fingers down the glass! I didn’t sleep for a week after watching that!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very sad news, a good guy. Silver Lady wasn’t a bad song either.

Wasn’t he based over here for a stint? I seem to remember him campaigning for Martin Bell against those revolting Hamilton creatures in the 1997 election.
tumblr_mthui1y86W1rv3w77o6_r1_250.gif

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Always one on every RIP thread…
Will be written in his obituary I'm afraid because he very publicly talked about and his regret.

So I guess that makes us two.

I presume he died in London because he had lived here since the 90s and had British Citzenship.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Sad news indeed, Starsky & Hutch were a big part of my Saturday nights in the 70's.

R.I.P.
Totally this. It was the pre cursor to the weekend treat when I was allowed to stay up late to watch Match of The Day. The alternative Saturday night shows like Ironside and Cannon didn't cut it although Kojak was OK.

Now when it came to Starsky & Hutch which opening title music did you prefer? For me it was the original. And did you ever own the white Starsky cardigan? :)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I loved Starsky and Hutch, by far my best ever cop tv show and his songs were decent as well. He was Mr Cool. RIP Hutch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here