Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Rodríguez Sánchez. Confirmed signing.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
http://www.noticiascelta.com/index....david-rodriguez-bellvis-brighton-ponferradina

David Rodriguez and Bellvís leave the Brighton and Ponferradina

They just excuses. Output movements were needed to lighten the template and allow the arrival of a new addition. Today, two of the players with the least Luis Enrique had prepared everything to go to their new destinations. A Madroa absent, it seems that David Rodriguez and again Bellvís not train with Celtic.

David Rodriguez terminated his contract with Celtic to go to England, to the Championship. It would at Brighton Oscar Garcia, who struggle to get into playoff to climb the Premier League. He goes to a full historical competition of English football: Leeds United, Blackburn Rovers, Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday amongst others. A challenge certainly appeal to the striker, who had several suitors this winter, and that allows the Celta stop assuming your high record.

Meanwhile, Bellvís, who also has coached today, would go much closer. If anything goes wrong, your team Ponferradina be starting this winter. No luck this year in Vigo, leaves the city Oliver six months before the end of his contract.

Both outputs were a priority for the technical secretariat. Torrecilla work, and trial, you can now focus exclusively on the arrival of the desired man attack.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1. Flairtastic, love it!
2. The name is a problem. How about "Dirty Sanchez"? This doubles up usefully as "Dirty Dave", to help differentiate from Spanish Dave.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So a Spanish Jermaine Beckford, Grant Holt type level but younger . I'd probably take that

Most def as he will be on a fraction of the wages and appears to be a freebie. Good scouting. Makes a mockery of the idiots on here slagging off Burke and co

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I like the fact he is 27, peak age for a footballer. Still has lots to give for a season or two. Does seem like a carbon copy of Ulloa though. Bought to replace him, be sub to him, or play with him?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1. Flairtastic, love it!
2. The name is a problem. How about "Dirty Sanchez"? This doubles up usefully as "Dirty Dave", to help differentiate from Spanish Dave.

The name on the back of the shirt should be RODNEY

Theodoridi

Jan 27, 2014
Worthing
Yes but when are we going to see some GARCIA singings? This reeks of Burke and Jones influence!

TBH, I don't care who's brought this guy in, Burke or Jones, if he is as good as he seems it doesn't matter surely. And I would have thought that Barcelona would want their youth players to go to top flight clubs rather than second division ones.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I like the fact he is 27, peak age for a footballer. Still has lots to give for a season or two. Does seem like a carbon copy of Ulloa though. Bought to replace him, be sub to him, or play with him?

How have you arrived at the conclusion? He is 5ft 10 and speedy rather than a 6ft 3 target man. Seems ideal to play off of him surely?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Whose that man from Celta de Vigo
Whose that man that gonna score
Spanish Rodney is his name
And he scores a goal a game
And we won't mention Barnesy anymore

Gwylan