Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Rodríguez Sánchez. Confirmed signing.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
You lot make me laugh. If it was an Englishman with this scoring record you'd all be going on about how he doesn't look that great. The fact he is Spanish from a Spanish club makes you all think he is great. He may well be, but closet racism at it's best!

So this week NSC has establised that 'man up' is homophobic and preferring Spanish signings to English ones is racist..

(Spanish and English are not races..)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Meh :shrug:

Jimmy Grimble

on 2:02 is that CALDERON getting skinned?

I was about to post the same! I'm sure it's him; it's trademark Calderon unable to deal with tricky winger/full-back.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So good goal scoring record in Spanish second division. Seems like when celta went up to la liga they deemed him not good enough for top flight and loaned him back out to gijon in the league below.

Appears not to have played a game this season?

So a Spanish Jermaine Beckford, Grant Holt type level but younger . I'd probably take that

Dec 29, 2011
Yup, what with Messi, Ronaldo, Mascherano, Dani Alves, Bale, Benzema, Marcelo, Neymar, Sanchez, Correia, Modric, de Maria, Varane and Pepe who currently tear up La Liga at the moment. Oh.

I don't see what point you're trying to make? Mustafa said, "Spaniards simply are better at football than us." and then you go on to list all players that aren't English ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here