Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Rodríguez Sánchez. Confirmed signing.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
And in classic NSC style, the fact he is FOREIGN makes him AUTOMATICALLY a brilliant signing :facepalm:

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
My Spanish is a very, very long way from being perfect but, it says something like:

Celta finalised the departures in the transfer window of winger Carlos Bellvis and forward David Rodriguez. Both players did not train today with their teammates at A Madroa.

Barring any twists, Bellvis will join Ponferradina on loan, while David will go to Brighton in the English Championship.

With these departures, Celta have played to chips to enable them to bring in the striker they're in the market for. They have until noon tomorrow to find him.

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't specify whether the lad coming here is on loan or not.

Google translated it to suggest that both players will be going out on loan, but it could be wrong. Not really bothered as long as we sign a decent striker!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Presumably if the other player mentioned makes his move as predicted there, the headline will be "Bellvis Has Left The Building".
Hello mate - given ur vast knowledge of football in Spain I'd like your thoughts pls?!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
It's that 'mientras' which has caused my doubt - if you said 'while the other bloke goes to Brighton' in English, it could be interpreted as a distinction from the first deal.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
does the Spanish for "David" translate to "Rodney"
it does in our house

Jimmy Grimble

Any idea if he's QUICK?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
1283457607_DavidRodriguezSanchez.jpg

A Very odd photo, why is the background black and white.

He looks mean though, replacement hardman El Abd

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
The front of the #Celtic, David Rodriguez, is moving on to the Brighton english. For its part, Bellvis, negotiates with the Ponferradina will (track @ValeroRafa)

This Brighton english is very excited at the prospect

Also:

The Royal Club and the Celtic front David Rodriguez have agreed today in the decoupling of the footballer. The battering ram Talaverano, which contributed to the rise of the computer to the First Division two seasons ago with a high degree of commitment and dedication, he will be remembered for the club and the celtismo with affection and esteem.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hello mate - given ur vast knowledge of football in Spain I'd like your thoughts pls?!

His goalscoring record looks decent enough, but I've honestly never heard of him to be able to comment beyond that.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not at all. He has that scoring record in La Liga not the Championship. If we signed a striker with that scoring record in the Premier League we would be talking about a £10m plus player at least.

Hmmm don't think so most of his career goals are in the Spanish second division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here