Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Rodríguez Sánchez. Confirmed signing.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I think this is quite possible. Would have preferred that it was all done and dusted by tonight though.

However there seems to be a few DS players who might step up. (Some have like Chicksen, Ince and March, but we may have Jeffrey Monakana, if he is ready) plus we have CMS and Hoskins returning soon. Maybe we just don't need any more players?

I am sure I know less than the people making the decisions :)

Yep I am satisfied with what we have done and we look healthy. I am sure that Monakana will step up quickly and Obika was a good move as well.

If a player came up in the loan window that suits Oscar it would be a bonus, and one or two inspirational DS signings would be a welcome addition.

Just looking forward to the rest of the season now :thumbsup:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Yep I am satisfied with what we have done and we look healthy. I am sure that Monakana will step up quickly and Obika was a good move as well.

If a player came up in the loan window that suits Oscar it would be a bonus, and one or two inspirational DS signings would be a welcome addition.

Just looking forward to the rest of the season now :thumbsup:

Agree with this. I think we'll get a couple of decent loanees in too.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Reading about him gives the impression that he is a copy of CMS in his play so perhaps that is why he has a 4 month deal to see how they both progress and a decision made at the end of the season as regards the future for both.

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
How long until we get a pic of Spanish Rodney in Casa Don Carlos with Spanish Dave et al?

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
The Celtic last departures on the winter side and front Bellvís Carlos David Rodriguez. Both players trained today no longer with peers in Madroa.

Bellvís play if everything goes in the Ponferradina on loan as David will do in Brighton in the English Championship.

With its outputs Celta releases two chips to address the incorporation of forward looking in the market. It is tomorrow at twelve hours to find it.

:mad:

Jesus.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I really domt like him he offers NOTHING. I think he is WORSE than Obika. All Rod does is run around alot. At least CMS ran with purpose.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I really domt like him he offers NOTHING. I think he is WORSE than Obika. All Rod does is run around alot. At least CMS ran with purpose.

Well, he made a mazy run and beat 3 players yesterday and put in a few very good crosses.

He is a way off being the finished article but give the guy a break, he has played in a completely different league in a different country all his life. It will take a while before the Championship way sets in.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Perhaps if he actually started on the right (which from the Pre-signing videos we saw, appeared to be his preferred position), we might get a better idea of how good or otherwise he is.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
For (hopefully, but probably not) the last time, we don't play 'normal' football. This is where it is played back to front quite quickly, with hopefully an attempt on goal. WE play a different game. Knock it around at the back letting the oppo set up 8/9 players around their box, then try to pick the lock with ineffective crosses, and no attempt to go down the channels. DR is probably a decent player, playing formations/tactics that are alien to him and probably 90% of players in the FL

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I've liked what I've seen of him so far and as with Stephens I honestly believe the more he plays for us and the more he adapts to our style the better he will become.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here