[tweet]361763245901623297[/tweet]
[tweet]361763474877067264[/tweet]
[tweet]361763906974261251[/tweet]

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Welcome to a month ago Argus,

"I want 15k a week please"
"Nope that's too much sorry, we like you but not for that much and want to explore our options, keep us posted while you do the same"
"Season starts this week and I've only been offered 10k elsewhere :("
"We'll give you 10, then you don't have to move home, enjoy it here, know system and role, plus have some average bonuses"
"Where do I sign gimmie, gimmie, gimmie"
"Hmmmmm we'll think about it"

Agent goes and pressures the club by releasing this story

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Anyway, well done to the lad who started that petition about getting the club to re-sign Spanish Dave, seems like the club listened to him after all. Perhaps all the anti-Barber brigade will shut up now.

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Anyway, well done to the lad who started that petition about getting the club to re-sign Spanish Dave, seems like the club listened to him after all. Perhaps all the anti-Barber brigade will shut up now.

Yep. That's EXACTLY why Spanish Dave might be on his way back. What shall we start a petition about next?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Perhaps what happened was the offer made to Spanish Dave was made by Burke/Poyet but, when Oscar came in, he decided the offer was quite a large part of his available budget and he needed time to assess the players he had first. Because of this, maybe Oscar withdrew the offer at that time. Maybe some renegotiating has been taking place since. Maybe mutually agreeable terms have been found. Maybe he'll come back as a result.

Maybe it's that.

Maybe Oscar had another target in mind which did not come to fruition and Spanish dave is Plan B.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Need a confident penalty taker for sure.
One who doesn't buckle under pressure.
i.e. 94th minute away to BlackBum

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Perhaps what happened was the offer made to Spanish Dave was made by Burke/Poyet but, when Oscar came in, he decided the offer was quite a large part of his available budget and he needed time to assess the players he had first. Because of this, maybe Oscar withdrew the offer at that time. Maybe some renegotiating has been taking place since. Maybe mutually agreeable terms have been found. Maybe he'll come back as a result.

Maybe it's that.

But then El Abds contract offer wasnt withdrawn while oscar assessed things...hmmmm

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning

Maybe it's that.
id guess that Garcia thought he could bring in better players than Lopez and now he is struggling to bring in who he wants, he has gone back to Garcia.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here