8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
B2JdpJeIIAAWmNm.jpg

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Whatever anyone says he did an excellent job at Everton. His time at Man Utd showed he propably lacks confidence to manage at the highest level at the moment and you don't want to trust him with too much money

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Considering Van Gaal is doing roughly the same, if not worse, than Moyes with a far better squad - then it shows that Moyes isnt really that bad a manager.

The only reason people regard him as a bad manager is because of all the bandwagon jumping and coverage by the media. He has a great chance to make a name for himself now.....away from British media too.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
would any other manager have liked to inherit fergusons pack off ***ts......the guy had no chance ashley young's pulse never went over 68 bpm the whole time moyes was in charge...!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Considering Van Gaal is doing roughly the same, if not worse, than Moyes with a far better squad - then it shows that Moyes isnt really that bad a manager.

The only reason people regard him as a bad manager is because of all the bandwagon jumping and coverage by the media. He has a great chance to make a name for himself now.....away from British media too.

Neither manager sorted out the big problem...their defence....

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
would any other manager have liked to inherit fergusons pack off ***ts......the guy had no chance ashley young's pulse never went over 68 bpm the whole time moyes was in charge...!

Mnnnn I think most managers would have liked to inherit a team who WON the Premier League, however poor it may have been conceived. Having said that I reckon Moyes will come good in the right job!

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I never really rated him, a friend is an Everton fan and they were always disappointed with his management. Everton usually always started well and faded away or started crap each season and went on a good run but always too late for the top honours. Almost every year there were calls for his sacking either at the end or the beginning of the season. Still, if it all goes wrong he should get enough of a top up to his Man U payoff so that he never needs to work again.

Exact what they said about Maclaren. Turns out he's not such an awful manager after all.

With the United job still fresh in his mind, I wonder if the rawness of this experience will still play in his mind and decision making. Also, how good is his command of the Spanish language? That his ideas might/will/or not get lost through his translator. This factor will be key in his success or failure at the club.

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
With the United job still fresh in his mind, I wonder if the rawness of this experience will still play in his mind and decision making. Also, how good is his command of the Spanish language? That his ideas might/will/or not get lost through his translator. This factor will be key in his success or failure at the club.

Perhaps he'll take Nathan to translate?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here