• Given next season to improve

Votes: 78 43.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 72 40.0%

• Total voters

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It's interesting that some Everton players have stated publicly that Martinez is a much better manager in many ways than Moyes. Moyes speciality with Everton was being able to keep them competitive with relatively (in PL terms) few resources. That's not the job at Man U so his role at Everton did not serve as a template apprenticeship for the Man U role. I reckon they'll get rid very shortly.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's not actually the results that I would be most concerned about if I were a United fan, it's the total destruction of any style and identity they had. Even teams like Newcastle and Stoke play with more of an idea of what they are trying to achieve than United now.

Great isn't it?

Taggart over achieved in his last season and bailed out in perfect time. He even went so far as to appoint his successor who he knew would only add to the 'Fergie is God' myth.

To hear all of the plastic Mancs getting apoplectic on every single phone in show is a joy to the rest of football.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ferguson screwed Moyes over. The united "fans" should be blaming him for not ensuring that his successor had a decent legacy to continue Uniteds success. Instead he left Moyes with an ageing and slightly above average squad on stupid contracts.

Moyes is a good manager and coach and he will prove it next year with or without united.

Moyes made his job even harder by stupidly replacing the entire Fergie back room team with his own crew. Taggart was very clever in always having a coaching team that knew what they were doing and made him look very good into the bargain. Whenever one of his team left he immediately replaced them with somebody as good, or better. He never showed sentiment in those appointments by bringing in the likes of the Nevilles, Giggs being the only one of his 'boys' with a limited coaching role.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here