Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David has only gone and done it!

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
I'm sure that there will be plenty of directorship's from The City rolling in for him when he " retires" in 3 years time after this deal.....Prime Ministers pension ,private healthcare and maybe 5 days work a month for a few thousand grand a year.....life's good .

Or failing that, he could get a non-job at the EU like that failed politician Kinnock. These people love the EU because it gives them a future and an income without having to be VOTED into a position of responsibility by poor saps like us. Move further down the Gravy Train, Neil, "cast iron" Dave wants to get on!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Or failing that, he could get a non-job at the EU like that failed politician Kinnock. These people love the EU because it gives them a future and an income without having to be VOTED into a position of responsibility by poor saps like us. Move further down the Gravy Train, Neil, "cast iron" Dave wants to get on!

He works for the European Commission, the administrative and executive body. He wouldn't therefore be voted into his job.

winston_churchill-2-cameron-300.jpg

:fishing:

5b9ba45cd4b60af4ac2ec62759441af0.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm leaning towards out, although I think the people will be worried of change, and vote in. I think staying in is also voting for change, as the EU continues its path towards political union without democracy.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
He works for the European Commission, the administrative and executive body. He wouldn't therefore be voted into his job.
He still got a lucrative job on the EU gravy train though didn't he. The fact he wasn't voted in is worse in my opinion. Earnt a fortune out of it too.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It's assumed there will be more Communist Pigs now.

http://www.sickchirpse.com/david-cameron-pig-semen-china/

Here is how the Chinese get the semen from the pigs

https://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=ao720RQG2Ok

Well, I could have included the elephant semen collection video. There's more than one big hose on those animals.

Last edited:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Yes, I remember that Thatcherite result too. Totally futile, and then they made her sign the Single European Act anyway, for being a naughty girl and trying unsuccessfully to rock the boat .......sorry, gravy boat..

I didnt realise Thatcher road the Eu gravy boat, tell me more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here